Welcome to W8

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
rey_bonana

Welcome to W8

Post by rey_bonana »

Let me be the first person to welcome to all of my fellow loser on this World,,
Lets start the war before hitting alderman and * our neighbour to our tyrant. I was 3 hour late on the game but manage to become pessant with in less than hour so it looks good on my side, No card involve only experience can level you up that quick. Iam hopping to become squire or knight on the second week of the game,,,,,, goodluck to everyone who read this and your free to join my future faction or free to asks me how to level up quick with minimal usage of card.
SOLID CREED

Re: Welcome to W8

Post by SOLID CREED »

to the administrators i join world 8 at 2:pm and had a great run and made it to serf in under a few hours, when my friends asked me to join up with them in susses area so i had to abandon my village to start again but now i have no gold and no food and on top of that you took my scouts away. now i'm completely dead in the waters. why did the game take away all my stuff i had already made and allowed me to start over with nothing causing me to be stagnated for all these hours. this is a joke. you do so much but you cant fix a issue like this, i can imagine why theres so many people joining its not because there to many its because when people want to move at a early stage ya leave them high and dry with nothing. shame shk you let me down. i was racing for a record, now im just like everyone else who are noobs to this game worthless. now i have to go back to the crummy world5.
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

because i didnt see anything about losing troops or scouts and if i missed something let me know. dont write on here trying to make it seem like im some dumb fudge. be nice to people.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Don't say world 5 is crummy, bro!
decoy.co

Post by decoy.co »

Scots represent!
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

i forgot about starting anew where there is nothing to do all day til a stash pops up then everyone forages away then back to stagnation, put more dam stashes out and put a hold on cards on new worlds for 24hrs so everyone can be at a lvl playing field, then comission the cards man shall i think of everything for ya.
whitesatin

Post by whitesatin »

Having started slightly late in W8, I chose a low density parish so I could develop without too much trouble- what happened. My county Northhamtonshire, is low density alright but is right next to a well populated county Buckinghamshire. What happens- the parish castle is attacked each day and flags captured- no chance of getting things moving at all! This is a very poor setup- I assumed that the whole area would be of similar development- silly me! It appalling that this 'new world' starts with a totally biased system. I feel I have wasted my time and money to no effect!!
The Super Soldier

Pro Tip: Wait until one county is mostly full, join THERE and card up, don't join new counties, they're flag farms.
whitesatin

Post by whitesatin »

As I have found out! :lol:
The Super Soldier

LOL Another lesson learned!

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”