Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
anicca

Re: Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

Post by anicca »

Horley wrote: the Irish should not win a world for the 7th time straight.
Scots won on World 3
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol at the talk of monks but yeah counties get flipped back and forth due to monks hopefully at some point we can use the armies and fight but for now its battle of the monks
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah it is early days so lets see what happens
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

sooner or later when the faith starts running low on both sides there will be a war, neither side are going anywhere so hopefully some fighting can start soon but ID is part of the war I have been on 24/7 ID since I landed in wales
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

There is plenty of h9 not on ID that you can attack, H17 on the other hand I have seen 1 village of ID in the war zone
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

@By Fire Be Purged.

Wow. Just wow. Knights Of the Dawn was very loyal to the H9 alliance, we helped to clear some H11s from Ferm, then we helped against H20 etc. We also helped you get another sister house (H1).

The reason for us going to H17 wasn't to get benefits for ourselves. It was because the H9 leadership is a piece of crap. Also, because I had seen threads in which certain members of H9 were 'planning' to attack us. Also, when our guys went nuetral for flag quests, H9 attacked them, as soon as the attacks were sent (mostly on parishes for flags). Our members mailed the H9 to take back the attacks. Then the H9 members ignored the mail and replied after 5 mins saying 'Oops, it has been 5mins, can't take back he attacks' That combined with alot of different things, which I rather not mention on the forums led to us going against you guys.

Again, on threads which I recieved, H9 were planning to attack us and laughing at us for not having any idea. Well, we are laughing now and you are most welcome to attack us. Majority of our members are sitting without I'D.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

Raiken85 wrote:I wonder how many days H17 can ID all of North Yorkshire lol
I just want to coment on this thread,,, It looks like h9 are tasting their own medecine in monking... It must be frustating right if you wanna fight them but their under on id.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Totally agree with you Uvon you guys have did awesome job and acted like true professionals its hard not to ger frustrated watching you gusy walk over a lot of our allies and my own faction members but hey from a outsider looking in its the perfect invasion so Hats off to all you H17 guys great job so far,
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

there been 2 big invasions of lands i want to mention a few more you can answer but the real difference i have seen between h17 and the others. is h17 realises distance means nothing if you get enough good waves with teh distance
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

Any updates on this war? Is this war mainly H9 vs H19 (Southern Ireland) and vs H17 (Northern Ireland)

It seems several counties continue to be held by H17 is this war still ongoing? Hard to tell when not directly involved.

- Should we have a thread for each war and keep the W7 History for a wrap up or just major updates?

Return to “World 7 Lounge”