so what happens when you have your village captured?

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
king fro the north

Re: so what happens when you have your village captured?

Post by king fro the north »

I know i'm no where near the record for the number of times being reset, but I love being reset sometimes. It allows me to get out to other places alot quicker. The fun thing to do is when they cap your village you turn everyone of your working pesants in to pesant soldiers. Then if the attack goes through they have to bribe their peasants just to get their industries going. Even longer time they have to sit on ID :lol: :lol: :lol:
SamQuick

Post by SamQuick »

You can also convert that marsh village to another more productive type...like a lowland or highland.
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

well i never got a honest reason. some of the crap i was fed was,

i saw a sword above your village
i needed to expand and couldnt afford a charter
our factions were at war
its part of the game

and more random crap from the person who took it. he wanted to be steward and seeing as ive been the longest person in the parish, others left. i monked myself in, deleted all defensive structures and troops. sounds like an * move but its part of the game. if my own allied factions and house backstab me then i will help the purples gain the north. for a while milburn was on free farm mode.

but alas now even more players are scouting my only remaining village. backstabbing yellows.

hail the purples. :twisted:

my new liege lord is actually a purple prince with 15 villages. not sure if thats a good sign or not.
SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron »

Its too bad you didn't see my warning to players starting in northern England thread :(
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

yeh i didnt want milburn. i wanted st cuthbert without as its where i was born.
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

well i was right. piece of crap took my final village which was next to the first one he took. im now down in the browns. meant to start in a purple area but it wouldnt let me see the map until i had chosen. eugh.

anyone wanna raze his (my) village he is in milburn cumbria, Leinidus.

thx for the support here and ingame. still unsure on what to do in terms of starting over. 99days down the drain.
SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron »

well world 8 should be starting soon, if you really want a fresh start. But you should spawn with enough to rebuild pretty fast, I've only been in world 7 about half the time its been up and been reset twice. (I also originally spawned by the yellow belly H18 :(, after that I messaged the parish leader and he said that don't happen there the war was over in the area and all was well, so I didn't defend much, just tried to rebuild and within a hour of my protection ending... bam, a full fledged army from some random guy. Heh, third time was a charm though, not that much fighting where I am now let me build up to Viscount.
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

eugh is there anything i can do with storm weather? my two villages are tiny still and i cant keep happiness up in this weather and all my buildings have no peasants as its taking 7-8 hours for 1.
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

awwww damnit. i was told capturing a village can be easier and cheaper than buying a charter. my parish tax is too high and with the bad weather i cannot make money, so i decided to capture the inactive village next to me. you know the new player who joins does the tutorial then leaves. ive been watching to make sure its inactive.

anywho i wasted 7.5k gold on a extra point to learn 3 villages. finally finishes and i see it will cost me 169k honor to capture a village :(. i need 60k atm for each erm part of the honor thing. but now im 160k - . oh well. lol.
SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron »

That's only because there is a huge difference between your rank and his, its a lot less if you would attack someone at the same, or close to the same rank. I think later on when new villages start getting expensive it might be cheaper to take over one, I know some factions/houses tend to do that a lot to newer active players in there area that they know cant fight back.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”