Alt accounts.

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
sorm

Re: Alt accounts.

Post by sorm »

^_^
Ludwig von Bernd

Post by Ludwig von Bernd »

How exactly twinking in Ultima Online relates to SHK?
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

There are a lot of [Name removed for privacy] and they all name themselves [Name removed for privacy] as part of their gaming community. They are a German gaming club. They aren't alt accounts they are just people in the same club who like to have similar names.

Moderator's Note: I apologize, but I felt I had to remove the names from here as well simply due to the fact assumptions could be drawn between them and the topic. - GEK
Last edited by GrandEmperorKurts on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed names from post.
apofis

Post by apofis »

does anyone noticed how old this picture is? lol :DD day 223 :D
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5
Ezek Von Bernd

Post by Ezek Von Bernd »

These posts shouldn't be edited, they are a little entertaining

Regards,
Multi
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Ezek Von Bernd,

It might be entertaining to you but the person accused, and who could be innocent until investigated, may think differently. The names were removed for a reason and if they are re-posted then this thread will be locked down.

I've said this before and I will say it again. If any player suspects another of having more than one account then ticket support and it will be investigated. You have supports link in both GEK's and Davids reply.

*This thread is being monitored. If it gets out of hand it will be locked down.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

In regards to proof of alt account can I have example of what is acceptable proof, I have not looked at what you do to sumbit a ticket so bare with me.

Would you just explain that player a has spawned in enemy parish as a new player and has instantly been LL by enemy player and has not grown at all or ranked up. Is that enough I know you ask for evidence but how can you provide evidence of alt account when really all you ever can do is assume its alt via new player intake popping into your county as soon as a war starts and never seem to grow.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Ok thanks for that I will keep eye out for potential alts and start throwing tickets to firefly ad see what happens I kow all houses will have them as when you have a house of 12 factiosn with 40 players the odds are that a few of them will start creating alts
Bernhard Bernfried

Post by Bernhard Bernfried »

Yeah i get it. There are these weird Bernd guys.

Well organized, not only many but also very active.
Recruiting new members like mad, training them to be good players.

How on earth could it be possible that these hard working people are actually successful?

They must obviously be cheating!

We play a lot of games together, and we cross-recruit a lot. Many people we recruit quit, because they don't like the game or whatever.
Thats why you see new Bernds popping up all the time, and eventually dying and some staying.

I told everyone in my faction several times what the consequences for multi-accounting are, and not to do it several times.

I also am absolutely sure that i was reported several times since people messaged me that they will, and yet to my knowledge my account wasn't banned. ;)
The guy with 60 alts called "bernd something"
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

Voltair wrote:Ezek Von Bernd,

It might be entertaining to you but the person accused, and who could be innocent until investigated, may think differently. The names were removed for a reason and if they are re-posted then this thread will be locked down.

I've said this before and I will say it again. If any player suspects another of having more than one account then ticket support and it will be investigated. You have supports link in both GEK's and Davids reply.

*This thread is being monitored. If it gets out of hand it will be locked down.
LOL hey mod, the person you are replying to is one of the people accused...

stop flexing your forum muscles plz

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”