Player Numbers on World 5

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Adawulf

Re: Player Numbers on World 5

Post by Adawulf »

How do you check the server numbers?
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

I think it's because there are too many worlds now. The more they add the worse this will get and it sounds like they are planning on adding even more with all the 2nd age stuff. Personally I don't care because I'm staying on W5 until shuts down.
klebam

Post by klebam »

I feel like world 7 is the most populated because newer players will always feel like they are at a disadvantage and they feel like they can minimize it on world 7. Whenever a new world opens I am sure that all the old worlds will take a dip and the new one will be overloaded. After a bit I am sure that the other worlds will pick up more members again but in the end each new world slowly kills the other ones.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

@David, I agree completely sir! Farming is the second best part of the game! 2nd to Fighting, of course! =P
The Super Soldier

MechJosh0 wrote:
Highlander89 wrote:
tangledweb2 wrote:I think Firefly needs to have a United States World with US towns. Of course it wouldn't be set in the medieval age. Maybe even have one for each country. At least in the US we can pronounce the names of the towns.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll??? Really? :P
rofl :mrgreen:

Stop dumbing down the English language and you might be able to pronounce those town names :lol:

I find it funny how Americans try to simplify everything. :roll:
That's not even it's final form, the full name is: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

And it's Welsh not English ;)
This is why I love the Welsh language! =P
anicca

Post by anicca »

People leave the earlier worlds when they are bored, dominated, ridiculed, or otherwise dishonored to try again somewhere else.

Some people just like to be involved in every world they can.

Anyhow, as MechJosh mentioned, the accounts on the earlier worlds are generally more mature and/or in an equilibrium that is appropriate for the context in which they currently exist.

I will say that I am disappointed by the lack of willpower shown by many "warriors" who have left older worlds for new, failing to reestablish themselves and present continued challenge.
The Super Soldier

Oh, there will be people left. Just not any casual players. It will be only hard core carders, average carders and Hard core non-carders(Like Myself).
The Super Soldier

LOL that would be nice
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Worlds/Players are balanced across all servers (dependent on language) so only Firefly will have a true picture of how many are playing/active in each world.
The Super Soldier

So for english worlds it's all just one number instead of 8 for FF?

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”