Looking for a faction

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Isildur99

Looking for a faction

Post by Isildur99 »

With my safe period coming to an end I'm looking for a faction.
I'm rank 11 and I'm just starting to produce stuff so I can build pikers. My economy is pretty good with 20 merchants selling my excess 50k food for the best prices in the county.

My village is in Bawnmore parish in Tipperay, just to the border of Kilkenny in Ireland.
Riverdan

Re: Looking for a faction

Post by Riverdan »

I can vouch for H19 and their leadership. Send Meshabug an ingame mail and tell her I sent you, She'll fix you up.
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

Riverdan wrote:I can vouch for H19 and their leadership. Send Meshabug an ingame mail and tell her I sent you, She'll fix you up.
Yep we welcome anyone who has at least 10k game points and basic understanding of game mechanics.

Celtic Thunder (h19) is recruiting anyone with the above requirement in the region between Central Ireland and South Scotland.
Last edited by Highlander89 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

You should really have a faction in H19 that accepts all if the minimum is 10k
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

We usually do this to prevent harassment from enemies. When I joined the h4 war was raging around my villa's because of that I had an extra requirement point which was to be able to ID myself be4 they let me in.

I saw far too many low level people get razed by prince level enemies.

Sometimes we let in people under 10k too. Usually vassals who we feel are in a safe zone but you can understand we try to keep that to a minimum.
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

DavidSpy wrote:
Highlander89 wrote:Yep we welcome anyone who has at least 10k points
10k fp or just 10k game points?
Game points.
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

Highlanders I can see that as a problem. I was surprised they had princes and Crown princes razing my lower ranked members with a max of 1-3 villages. What I did was start kicking the ones who couldn't fight.

Ussaly if you have your lower ranked members around your higher ranks they will be targeted last. So even if they are in a warzone they will be the last to go, giving you time to remove the player from the faction for safety or ID.

Maybe try having a Faction for lower ranked in a different house or completely neutral but allied to the entire house and included in house chat?
Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem »

could always join the Bernds

i hear they are very Honorable players and will soon rule World 5
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”