Just decided to see if I looked better in black colors

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
burst1

Re: Just decided to see if I looked better in black colors

Post by burst1 »

Maybe he is inactive? What makes you think anyone here knows? Why don't you mail them and ask... It's hard enough keeping a faction under control never mind an entire country that has hundreds of active people.
andrewhodkinson

Post by andrewhodkinson »

Hi ckhanima. I can explain why H6 is marked as ally and it probably explains why H5 is marked that way too.

Back when H10 and H2/13 were at war in southern Scotland, they kept 'accidentally' attacking those of us in H6 despite our peace treaties with both. This led to constant messaging and reparations and promises of it never happening again. Actually it was H13 who attacked us the most, most of our troubles with H10 were from stewardships not attacks. Apparently, they both just marked us as allies on the diplomacy chart so that no one would attack us. We were not allied to either H10 nor H2/13 back then and I'm quite sure they still are not, although I certainly have friends still there. I'm guessing that H5 has a similar status. What surprises me is that H9 and H8 are not marked as allies too. I guess it's because a lot of H8 moved to H6 and there are H9 factions that are not fully trusted as neutral. I'm just guessing though.

Edit: now that I think about it, you would have seen this, ck, when you were in H13. You were my FL replacement for my H13 faction before the property holders all joined Short Bus and went to H2 for the glory race. Do you remember seeing that in h13 too? Maybe I noticed (and was a little shocked) when I joined H13 since I had come from H6.
ckhanima

Post by ckhanima »

I did not notice it when I was in H13, or H4 for that matter.

I do believe H6 intends to be fully neutral, I've spoken with the HM.

H5, well, my theory there remains to be disproved :).
andrewhodkinson

Post by andrewhodkinson »

I'm curious about H5 too. But I know there are sympathetic factions and hostile factions just as there were in H17 and is now with H11. I'm most suspicious of the MANNA factions but that's only because they were infiltrating my area in the last war. Plus they were pretty skilled fighters and monkers.

But it's not so clear as the house I think. I notice that we have a full scale war on right now with one H5 faction. I just razed two H5 villages yesterday (although I feel guilty about it and messaged the owner about getting him two new villages once calmer feelings prevail). But yeah, I feel that something is fishy with H5 too.

But not H6, as talking with QueenMary reveals immediately.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”