H20 vs h8

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Melisende-

Re: H20 vs h8

Post by Melisende- »

Wow could you whine more about the ID lol. Like I said to you before I have been off id several times for several hours and no attacks lol. I have some Cheese to go with that whine if you want. You keep whining but everywhere you look H8 H6 and H9 members are also either IDed or on vacation mode lol enough said.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

By Fire Be Purged wrote:H20. So far I have not seen a proper attack from players other than Siawosh, AriosLock and Steven2.
These are good players which I can respect.

When it comes to your house marshall Melisende- and this guy Gerusalem all I see is Interdict and whining.
First they claim we multiaccount.
Then they claim we use cyber haxx.
What's wrong with learning to play the game? All you guys do is trashtalk and whine instead of trying to build armies.

Gerusalem challenged me to raze him 1 week ago and that he wouldn't ID since he was "a man".
Sent a single captain. 10 minutes later. Boom 16 hours ID.
This is not a war. This is a mere timewaste for you guys and a good learning experience for our less experienced players.
//Fire
What exactly proper attack are you looking for???

h6, h9 and h8 attack

5 to 15 wave full army
150 to 400 catapult
some succesfull but some failed
70 percent successfull rate

h3, h11 and h20 attack

2 to 7 wave mid army
30 to less than 200 catapult

some successfull but some failed.

76 percent successfull rate

Now that you see the percentage of who raze more village who would you think is winning...

Not looking good for h8 again they lost village faster than they switch back to h8
Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem »

Deleted
Last edited by Gerusalem on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem »

Deleted
Last edited by Gerusalem on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Rich kids get upset easily though and quit quickly when things dont go there way, its a team game and who ever has the biggest active team tends to win but you do need good leadership to get that big strong team and its hard to keep them all happy which means you need a good strong team to keep everyone working together, money helps as its hard to raze someone that cards there castle all the time so I tend to stay clear of them as I am not a carder so dnt like wasting all my cats against a carder so we will help by breaking then faction down and razing the weaker players untill only the strong is left but by that time they have about 8 people in there faction who cant really take counties as they do not have enough players to hold them thats when all your little gusy come into play who are not carders, they just need to take a village and try and keep it in enemy territory untill enemy gives up or joins you, That is why although h20 just really has people on ID are people that will card they will not really win anything unless they bring in more allies or more players,

I have nothing against h20 and admire there will to fight on, keep up the good fighting spirit.
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

why are all of Gerusalem's posts deleted? I was enjoying the trash talking and fire..
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

DavidSpy wrote:
Neukdeh wrote:why are all of Gerusalem's posts deleted? I was enjoying the trash talking and fire..
To the best of my knowledge, things didn't go his way and he ended up deleting them after he lost a lot in-game.
I think Sadistica of H10 razed him 4 or 5 times.... It was great. lol
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

Well I see that he is still around and I guess just taking this time to rebuild and reinforce.

@ Ajr568 - Did his group officially surrender? Did he?

How do you treat former enemies that drop houses?

Return to “World 7 Lounge”