H20 vs h8

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: H20 vs h8

Post by meatball2k »

Well the communication may not be perfect but the house is working well and doing what is required, so far so good in my eyes
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

Well, same here. We've got some good communication.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

If its H20 vs H8, i think its fairly obvious whos winning that fight.

H20 - 1.1 million points vs h8 - 3.4 million points.

Plus H20 will end up as stain on H9s boots.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah all h20 is doing now is delaying the inevitable, They will end up like h11 soon enough. If h20 are happy getting razed and startng new then getting razed again that it don't bother us as it keeps the new players on there toes and gives them a target as its always good for the new guys to get experience with razing even if the castle is just a few stone walls it will give them experience for later down the road when we come up against big houses so its working out for everyone, where happy razing and capping and your happy getting capped and razed. WIN WIN
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

meatball2k wrote:Yeah all h20 is doing now is delaying the inevitable, They will end up like h11 soon enough. If h20 are happy getting razed and startng new then getting razed again that it don't bother us as it keeps the new players on there toes and gives them a target as its always good for the new guys to get experience with razing even if the castle is just a few stone walls it will give them experience for later down the road when we come up against big houses so its working out for everyone, where happy razing and capping and your happy getting capped and razed. WIN WIN
Your head is above the cloud, in the long run you will hurt your honour production while we pop up over and over until you cant afford to raze us. This is not about who can raze most but it is about house unity, who ever have more determination wins.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

I was under the impression that you needed armies and monks to win in Stronghold.

I may be mistaken.

Im hoping that both of these H20 whine forums get closed by an admin soon, they are getting a bit repetitive.
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

rey_bonana wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Yeah all h20 is doing now is delaying the inevitable, They will end up like h11 soon enough. If h20 are happy getting razed and startng new then getting razed again that it don't bother us as it keeps the new players on there toes and gives them a target as its always good for the new guys to get experience with razing even if the castle is just a few stone walls it will give them experience for later down the road when we come up against big houses so its working out for everyone, where happy razing and capping and your happy getting capped and razed. WIN WIN
Your head is above the cloud, in the long run you will hurt your honour production while we pop up over and over until you cant afford to raze us. This is not about who can raze most but it is about house unity, who ever have more determination wins.
The game would soon get boring for you if you keep on getting reset every time your peace time runs out. All you guys are doing is helping us get our raze achievements, nothing more ;)
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
By Fire Be Purged

Post by By Fire Be Purged »

H20. So far I have not seen a proper attack from players other than Siawosh, AriosLock and Steven2.
These are good players which I can respect.

When it comes to your house marshall Melisende- and this guy Gerusalem all I see is Interdict and whining.
First they claim we multiaccount.
Then they claim we use cyber haxx.
What's wrong with learning to play the game? All you guys do is trashtalk and whine instead of trying to build armies.

Gerusalem challenged me to raze him 1 week ago and that he wouldn't ID since he was "a man".
Sent a single captain. 10 minutes later. Boom 16 hours ID.
This is not a war. This is a mere timewaste for you guys and a good learning experience for our less experienced players.
//Fire
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

Who ever said that you need soldiers and monks to win the game is wrong. No one wins this game. We all just waste our lives on this to give us some entertainment.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

That's the definition of a "game".

Return to “World 7 Lounge”