Game has Losts its Glory

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FoolishOrc

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by FoolishOrc »

Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
sorry i have to say this but cool story bro :)
as if the houses who lost in the race would have gotten anywhere in the next round or two.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Ajr568 wrote:
SSJshenron wrote: I take it as a free player I could expect to lose a village from just a couple maxed armys hitting it? At least until I max out defensive tech and spend weeks building towers, if one is allowed to build up that long without being attacked?
You can get 3 cards a week for free. Also, an un-carded, max castle with 350 archers can take 5 or 6 full armies easily.
Many more still, assumed you're in a good parish, but most importantly built a good and completed castle and placed your men in the right positions. On top of that, you can use cards like the improved guard house card, or improved structures cards. Additional castle defence research can do a lot for you too, even if they all time their attacks well.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

FoolishOrc wrote:
Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
sorry i have to say this but cool story bro :)
as if the houses who lost in the race would have gotten anywhere in the next round or two.
H10 will have control of Borders and Lothians soon. So, yeah, we would have gotten somewhere. And if H3 wouldn't have monked the Lothians away from us a few minuets before final Glory was calculated, H10 would have been fine.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

FC_Groningen wrote:If you have a really good castle and just a few cards, 15 attacks isn't that much to be honest.
If you located in donegal 5 or 6 full troops can take castle which our parish is lacking of toys because of the flag raid in each corner. Donegal are pretty weak province and any castle can be taken out easily.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

meatball2k wrote:Yeah, complaining that we do not time our attacks, complaining that we time to many attacks, complaining that other houses have switched factions to keep those on verge of being eliminated from glory race but then they also do it, complaining that h9 are on ID forver the map is huge though so they have plenty of choices to cap or raze as we dont have everyone on ID but just seems like they like to complain, I also liked tohe complaint a week or so ago about when there where about to attck they got kicked out there compute and it seemed to happen to all the h20 guys, funny that never seems to happen to me yet it happened to all the h20 guys.....hmmmmmm. That thread was quickly locked
Meatball remember you can buy card but you cant buy friend.. I will be carefull if i was you, because if we make your arogance personal you will quit playing on this game because we will hunt you in any server you pop up. Remember you only have the upper hand on this server but if we put target on your head we will silent you and even your best card wont going to save you.
Melisende-

Post by Melisende- »

Don't worry Rey he lost on W5 too. Just as * and arrogant as he is not and then had to sit back and watch as his castles were destroyed. That is why he joined W7 because he couldn't hack it in W5. Alot of the members in that house are from W5 and they got squashed and they will get squashed again in this world. I said it before and I will say it again it is pretty sad when it takes 3 of their houses to take out ours.

As for the attacks, I was not online for a good portion of them, but in W7 with it been so young still and the parishes in Ireland raided losing that many armies can be devastating which is showing in their attacks. They cannot build up enough to continually attack our larger castles which is why they are whining that Gerusalem put up ID lol. They failed their first attempt to get one of his villages out of there with their 3 catapults and he came online and threw up id. :lol:
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Melisende- wrote:Don't worry Rey he lost on W5 too. Just as * and arrogant as he is not and then had to sit back and watch as his castles were destroyed. That is why he joined W7 because he couldn't hack it in W5. Alot of the members in that house are from W5 and they got squashed and they will get squashed again in this world. I said it before and I will say it again it is pretty sad when it takes 3 of their houses to take out ours.

As for the attacks, I was not online for a good portion of them, but in W7 with it been so young still and the parishes in Ireland raided losing that many armies can be devastating which is showing in their attacks. They cannot build up enough to continually attack our larger castles which is why they are whining that Gerusalem put up ID lol. They failed their first attempt to get one of his villages out of there with their 3 catapults and he came online and threw up id. :lol:
Actually most of the W5 exodus (Which isn't many) finds itself in H10 (Former H4 and H15) or H5 (Made up of Lots of H1 people).
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Ok in world 5 I was in house 8 and I still am in house 8 which is well known is a neutral house, I briefly went to h3 for about a month just to do some fighting but didint really have the time so I went back to h8 where I pop in from time to time, you can follow me to any world you want I have friends on world 5 and world 6 I think that comment in itself is a bit pathetic, I have also been in the same position you are in when i was on world 6 in h11 we where fighting 6 houses and eventually the house collapsed but I didnt moan about it or pretend there was people hacking my computer to prevent me sending attacks, all you h20 gusy are sounding pretty weak just by the ways you are talking, I once again will say we may get beat in the long run and h19 may destory us, scotland may destroy us, I am not stupid enough to say everyone will be as easy as beating you guys I have played for a while now and alot can happen in this game but for now I am really happy with the way house 9 is playing this world. p.s I dont have a lot of cards but I do have a lot of friends
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

Melisende- wrote:Don't worry Rey he lost on W5 too. Just as * and arrogant as he is not and then had to sit back and watch as his castles were destroyed. That is why he joined W7 because he couldn't hack it in W5. Alot of the members in that house are from W5 and they got squashed and they will get squashed again in this world. I said it before and I will say it again it is pretty sad when it takes 3 of their houses to take out ours.

Nice one Mel I put his name on hit list in world 6 too but I didn't get the pleasure of capturing his village because some one raze his one of his two remaining village before I capture it.. lol
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Haha I have a suggestion for you all, I have 6 villages on world 7 why dont you capture or raze them I dont see the point of you capturing villages on worlds I rarely play on, I am struggling to grasp the point of you wanting to capture villages on different worlds when my main world is world 7 I have 7 villages on world 5, try and capture them if you want I am sure a couple of them dont even have any troops on them so they should be easy to cap or if you struggle just send me message in game and I will open them up for you....H20 are showing there mentality now do you have a thread entitled "villages to cap on other worlds"

example
Melissendre: meatball has undefended villages in world 5 lets cap that one.
Rey_banana: great idea mel, why dont we cap his last village on world 6 as well?
Melissndre: Awesome Idea Rey lets reset him on world 6 Muhahahaha.
Commonsense: Guys but he is on world 7 shall we not attack his villages on world 7?
Rey_Banana: Dont be stupid commonsense why on earth would we do that.
Commonsense: sorry rey I dont know why maybe its commonsense
Mellisendre: H20 DOES NOT USE COMMON SENSE

Return to “World 7 Lounge”