looking for house. ireland/cork

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Hadouken77

looking for house. ireland/cork

Post by Hadouken77 »

Any houses in the ireland/cork area looking for memebers?

On a side note, why isn't there recruiting forums or some in game tool? Does everyone just spam random people with in game mail? Am I missing something here? Only been playing a couple weeks, but i never see people talking about recruiting or anything, I find it odd.

But i'm scared and need people to team up with for protection! Anyone looking for noob memebers? :)
Hadouken77

Re: looking for house. ireland/cork

Post by Hadouken77 »

oh, factions and houses? didn't realise there was two different group structures, so I think i'm looking for a faction? both? I dunno. Just don't want to be all by my lonesome! Rank 11 so i can't create a faction yet, so I guess i'm probably looking to join one of those?
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Look into joining a House 6 faction, House 9 usually recruits out of House 6 as you move up the ranks.

Look at H6 factions near your location and speak to a Lieutenant or Faction leader
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Yes, send a detailed mail of your desire to contribute and help a faction as a member

House 6 Blue is a great place to start with this. Send out a couple mail to a few different officers of some of the h-6 factions in your area.

Being personal and detailed with your mail and request to join as a member is your best chance to be recruited, since that kind of mail will show that you are serious about your request.

Send a couple out to different factions though as your first mail may not be responded to depending on the factions activity, so do become frustrated if the first mail receives no response (if you get no response you likely would not want to be a member there anyway)

Peaceout, FORTKNOX (member of House 9 Cork province)
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Speaking of recruiting, if any fighters or monkers that are at loose end and are not enoying there current location then feel free to message me, I like to have good banter and we communicate, some may so we do not but we always try our best to get all the faction involved in attacks, supplying and monking so if you want to move to Ireland then send me a message, we can help get you up and running and settled quickly.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

House 9 are always looking for a few good men . . . . .
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

FORTKNOX. wrote:Yes, send a detailed mail of your desire to contribute and help a faction as a member

House 6 Blue is a great place to start with this. Send out a couple mail to a few different officers of some of the h-6 factions in your area.

Being personal and detailed with your mail and request to join as a member is your best chance to be recruited, since that kind of mail will show that you are serious about your request.

Send a couple out to different factions though as your first mail may not be responded to depending on the factions activity, so do become frustrated if the first mail receives no response (if you get no response you likely would not want to be a member there anyway)

Peaceout, FORTKNOX (member of House 9 Cork province)
Cork is a county. :roll:

Munster is the Province.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

I dont need to edit that to cover up my mistake.

You are correct in pointing out my mistake. Yes 'Cork' is a county :P
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively

Return to “World 7 Lounge”