Game has Losts its Glory

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FC_Groningen

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by FC_Groningen »

I don't see the point of keeping these sister houses in the race. Eventually, these houses have to drop out anyway and if the race would come any closer, these major houses can't afford to split the points. All you do is create some extra enemies while you don't want them to accumulate already this early in the race.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Raiken85 wrote:I guess forcing neutral houses out of the Glory Race means that some of their players will look to join another house still in the glory race.
And I doubt it would be too eager to join a house that pulls such tricks.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I also don't see the point of keeping houses I the glory race as it means they will always try and stay competitive when you could just use the as a feeder house and poach all there best players when they drop out, if you have 3 houses in your alliance and all running for glory it will end up like world 6 where it is 6 month in and no one has more then 1 star it just gets boring fast, but it is better for my house if everyone else is mixing up counties for the sake of keeping all the house in there alliance in the glory race. :-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

p.s put your dummy back in Gerusalem and start fighting back, I seen a h20 squire cap a easent yesterday in a parish already full of h20, now I ha to have alittle chuckle, theres a lot of villages named 4000 troops ied here or 520 archer waiting for you, I have yet to name my village that as h20 seems to be happy attacking peasents or just hiding under ID, we actually excommed a player for 36 hours then he goes on vacation, Gerusalem maybe you need to just find a better house to join with abit more fight then your current house and get that fire back in your belly.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well looks as though gerusalem is sticking around for a day or 2 longer we thought we would help him on his way and take his villages but he has put some ID down now so hopefully he has the fire back in his belly and is enjoying the fighting,
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol well we do usually time attacks but we thought we would help you by razing you and theres no point doing timed attacks on someone that is quitting, yet you did not quit like you said instead you just ranted and spat your dummy, good to see you back and Mellisende ever since we razed and capped your villages you have never been of ID to send out a captain my villages are very rarely on ID apart from when I just take over to build it up which is common sense, your guys leave your weak to be razed and only ID your strong players, we excommed talkalot for 36 hours then he hops into a vacation sent attacks at steven2 and he jumps into ID we sent attacks to Gerusalem and he jumps into ID this also after moaning about his house having honour yet now you receive help to stay in glory race and after he says he is quitting he is now back defending, we as a house where trying to help him out by clearing him off the board.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

LOL Mellisende I am in house 9 so you may want to look again and one of you is saying we dont time attacks then your saying we do to much attacking , in my opinion it is better to be safe then sorry, and to be honest if we just concentrated on your better players we wouldnt be doing any attacking at all as the 2 decent players you have are forever on ID.

I dont know where the 7500 dead troops come from I think you need to count that again as we walked straight through on every attack of your castle as a HM you should really lead by example and have better defence.

I admire your fight though I do say that, though more and more of you are retreating to england or scotland theres only a few of you left but you are giving it a go so hats off for keeping all your factions together.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

meatball2k wrote:LOL Mellisende I am in house 9 so you may want to look again and one of you is saying we dont time attacks then your saying we do to much attacking , in my opinion it is better to be safe then sorry, and to be honest if we just concentrated on your better players we wouldnt be doing any attacking at all as the 2 decent players you have are forever on ID.

I dont know where the 7500 dead troops come from I think you need to count that again as we walked straight through on every attack of your castle as a HM you should really lead by example and have better defence.

I admire your fight though I do say that, though more and more of you are retreating to england or scotland theres only a few of you left but you are giving it a go so hats off for keeping all your factions together.

Okay so your bragging how the (h6,h8 and h9) 3 power house ganging up with the weakest house (h20) in the game but we still manage to hang on, the highest rank on our house are earl but we still keeping our moral high and giving a good fight. You wont be * if you fight the house with the same rank and research as your house ..... Why don't you cross sea and then brag about it, if your house manage to fight a higher rank than h20 and take county from foreign land.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am not bragging, I initially responded to the fact that gerusalem was saying he was quitting then we helped take him out then he ID's up and also the fact that he was aying th e game has lost its glory then you do same thing as h4 and h3 and get sympathy counties. You can only fight what is put in front of you.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I do also believe I have stated many times that there will be much harder wars to be thought if we ever get invaded by scotland or england or if we do the invading, but yes h9 had main advantage in being first group to land in Ireland but the leadership worked well and recruited players that landed and merged with other factions to form a good house, and we have steadily expanded, everyother house that started later in Ireland was at disadvantage if they went to war but its all about good leadership and maybe h20 should have allied with h11 and h11 should have allied with h6 or h3 you could have merged with any of those houses but chose not to you chose to have your own little war ins cotland but we allied with h8 so then you ended up at war with us as well. It is unfortunate but like I say I have respect for you guys for sticking around alot of people would just swtich houses or go neutral where you gusy have stuck together. once again hats off for that.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”