Game has Losts its Glory

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Gerusalem

Game has Losts its Glory

Post by Gerusalem »

When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
Gerusalem

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by Gerusalem »

DavidSpy wrote:Sorry to say but this is not entirely true. Yes, house 3 and 4(for example) both had help of power houses to artificially boost their glory points but house 15 is holding their own in the race and they are fighting most of England. With a little dedication they managed to rise from the last two places by questing.

Tbh rage quitting doesn't solve anything. Take a vacation from the game for 2 or 4 weeks. Come back with renewed and revived interest, not to mention the political landscape may have drastically changed within a month. :)

no

no more con job, seen enough to know better.

i see dead maps, and all the new maps second hand lions run to them.
no honor anymore, no good fighters, no men of Truth nor justice. farmers, pirates,spies,dictators. left
burnt out good players i salute you, we die , we dont farm, we dont waite until the morrow.
We die, and when that final day comes, we Die with Honor, we dont hide under neutrality, we dont cowar on a farm.
we Die !
As the Apostle Paul said ! I DIE DAILY ! and if HE died Daily, then He ressurected Daily !
Today is a great day to die !
as Today is a great day to ressurect !
Charge !
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Someone takes the game a little too seriously
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Gerusalem wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:Sorry to say but this is not entirely true. Yes, house 3 and 4(for example) both had help of power houses to artificially boost their glory points but house 15 is holding their own in the race and they are fighting most of England. With a little dedication they managed to rise from the last two places by questing.

Tbh rage quitting doesn't solve anything. Take a vacation from the game for 2 or 4 weeks. Come back with renewed and revived interest, not to mention the political landscape may have drastically changed within a month. :)

no

no more con job, seen enough to know better.

i see dead maps, and all the new maps second hand lions run to them.
no honor anymore, no good fighters, no men of Truth nor justice. farmers, pirates,spies,dictators. left
burnt out good players i salute you, we die , we dont farm, we dont waite until the morrow.
We die, and when that final day comes, we Die with Honor, we dont hide under neutrality, we dont cowar on a farm.
we Die !
As the Apostle Paul said ! I DIE DAILY ! and if HE died Daily, then He ressurected Daily !
Today is a great day to die !
as Today is a great day to ressurect !
Charge !
Glad your not my Ally if you feel this way about helping other Houses in the race.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Yes I suppose a few may object to a House with so many players wanting to join their ranks that they must occupy another house to house all the active players.

I also suppose it be a greater injustice when that House with a sister/brother house decides to help its sister/brother house gain some glory by said standards. They should not help each other.

I am not buying that statement as the truth! If the masses of players did not wish to be affiliated with those houses then the helping of other houses would not exist. The majority of players have spoken

Help one another on the battlefield when 2 house's fight side by side against a common enemy and help one another on the political side to keep one another in the glory race. I salute those House's !
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

I don't see the point of keeping these sister houses in the race. Eventually, these houses have to drop out anyway and if the race would come any closer, these major houses can't afford to split the points. All you do is create some extra enemies while you don't want them to accumulate already this early in the race.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

I guess forcing neutral houses out of the Glory Race means that some of their players will look to join another house still in the glory race.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Raiken85 wrote:I guess forcing neutral houses out of the Glory Race means that some of their players will look to join another house still in the glory race.
And I doubt it would be too eager to join a house that pulls such tricks.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I also don't see the point of keeping houses I the glory race as it means they will always try and stay competitive when you could just use the as a feeder house and poach all there best players when they drop out, if you have 3 houses in your alliance and all running for glory it will end up like world 6 where it is 6 month in and no one has more then 1 star it just gets boring fast, but it is better for my house if everyone else is mixing up counties for the sake of keeping all the house in there alliance in the glory race. :-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

p.s put your dummy back in Gerusalem and start fighting back, I seen a h20 squire cap a easent yesterday in a parish already full of h20, now I ha to have alittle chuckle, theres a lot of villages named 4000 troops ied here or 520 archer waiting for you, I have yet to name my village that as h20 seems to be happy attacking peasents or just hiding under ID, we actually excommed a player for 36 hours then he goes on vacation, Gerusalem maybe you need to just find a better house to join with abit more fight then your current house and get that fire back in your belly.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”