H20/ Irish Supremacy

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana

H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by rey_bonana »

Hello guys i have 15 slot for a people that same rank as me or higher to become an irish man or irish woman. If you like to annoyed someone or you love being trouble maker you would be a good fit to my faction. If you guys interested joining my faction let me know in ingame message. Before joining my faction theres a minimum requirement of having a 1 village in donegal ireland and embrase the word of Fascism.
FC_Groningen

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by FC_Groningen »

You're trolling right?
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

DavidSpy wrote:Whatever you are selling, I'm not buying. :P
Im selling your individual freedom, and you still dont want to buy it, i bet you like being slave.
TheDomCook

Post by TheDomCook »

rey_bonana wrote:embrase the word of Fascism
Fascism
1. A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
Source: dictionairy.com

It doesnt really seem like a good political view to inspire your followers to me and I don't think that your allies would be to happy with it. Tactically seen it's also not a really good move.
rey_bonana wrote:
Im selling your individual freedom, and you still dont want to buy it, i bet you like being slave.
Selling individual freedom? Explain please...
TheDomCook

Cogito ergo sum (I think therefore I am ) - Descartes
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

TheDomCook wrote:
rey_bonana wrote:embrase the word of Fascism
Fascism
1. A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
Source: dictionairy.com

It doesnt really seem like a good political view to inspire your followers to me and I don't think that your allies would be to happy with it. Tactically seen it's also not a really good move.
rey_bonana wrote:
Selling individual freedom? Explain please...
If your going to look at geographic location being facism is good ideal proaganda specially if theres a tyrant faction/house controlling your county.

Facism might be originated from italy but it become popular in germany which we all know that re-write history. Read the german history why fascism become popular to their country before world war 2 happen.

The Idea of facism has good side and bad side of it, like commounism, imperialism, capitalism and so on.

As we all know what ever your faction/house put propaganda it really depend which side are you and where you located at.

FYI. Facism is not really bad idea, it all become bad idea when other westener country demonize the fascism word.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

You really should look up these terms you're using as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If you wish to defend Facist Italy and * Germany, then that's your call.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Wow, they even block out the word N.azi.... Bad Firefly. Just to make sure.... *
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

FC_Groningen wrote:You really should look up these terms you're using as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If you wish to defend Facist Italy and * Germany, then that's your call.
As you can see that germany flourist when Fascism is in place, but the leader took advantage of their power to regain the land theyve lost during world war1. If you analized it carefully, facism is not the cost of world war2 but the greed of whom in power.

If you dont like facism idea then be slave of your capitalism idea which poor become more poor and rich become richer.
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Fascism is not the opposite of capitalism.

Capitalism is an economy system, but fascism is a political tool.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

DavidSpy wrote:Meanwhile, back at the ranch....
Your horse got hit? I don't know, what happened at your ranch?
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”