THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Oakan

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Oakan »

This thread is golden.

H9 declares on h1 milzy at the helm with the first attacks and claims they will take back everything from h1 and rid h1 from scotland. I mean this should have been easy, h1 are just farmers right?

H9 starts to lose ground but claims they have upper hand

Once h9 goes into complete collapse and all of their leaders go into vacation mode due to pressure in their home territory. Their strongest factions decide to leave in light of absentee leadership and go neutral.

After 2-3 weeks of being neutral and harassed by former allies the neutral faction joins the fight on the otherside

And now that milzy can do little but watch himself get reset runs to the forums and cries foul. Seriously You and Adawulf should have a little get together and talk about how unfair world 5 is. To bad you can't do it in game though because Adawulf doesn't log into the game just the forums.

PS Its not betrayal if you go neutral for weeks and then join up with the h1. But I guess claiming betrayal makes it easier to swallow after losing everything you own to a war you declared yourself.
Sooth Awful

Post by Sooth Awful »

Millzy, just leave it. Even on this forum H1 outnumbers H15/H9 with like 10 to 1.
Just save your jolly. It'll only be a matter of time when they start kicking eachothers butt again.
Remember H6 guys? With the lovely house marshall Lucky.
"Hay un cierto placer en la locura, que solo el loco conoce."

Millzy

Post by Millzy »

Not even going to reply to this thread anymore, I post one thing ten house 1's post after me

"I plan to go neutral and take some time away from this game, especially in light of the recent backstabbing - will your house respect my neutrality or am I marked for reset?"

I did not beg for clemency Evan, maybe you should read what I wrote again, this time with your eyes open
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Please don't ever say Krogith is/was a good fighter/warrior. He sucked at attacking. One of the worst attackers in the game especially when considering the resources he has. He honestly doesn't even know where to put his catapults.

Stop defending Krogith. He defended Mull...and that is literally all he did. Wait he monked Forfar one time. So defended Mull (nah really just himself and his parishes) and monked forfar. What a glorious leader.

Thank goodness for his trusty sidekicks like Vinuskar (General of OhSnap, VM the entire war), Wolvie (Officer, VM immediately after I capped his village), Loonytoons (same as the last one).

When you are ready to surrender, go ahead and send out a proclamation (since you are too inept for a declaration). But until I see a Edinburgh Proclamation from Krogith surrendering, he and his cronies remain our enemy.

-Von
Head H1 Diplomat

P.S. Accepting beggars.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Hey Voninski,

Just because you sign all of your posts doesn't make them any less stupid. You are an idiot and should stop talking.

Sincerely,

Adawulf
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

evanjellyman wrote:
Adawulf wrote:Hey Voninski,
Just because you sign all of your posts doesn't make them any less stupid. You are an idiot and should stop talking.
Hey, remember this from a few minutes ago?
Adawulf wrote:Insulting me just makes you look weak and frustrated.
Now THAT is funny! =P
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

I couldn't help myself because Von is just such a complete Dbag. Someone had to say it and I was happy to volunteer :P
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Hey Ada,

-Von
Head H1 Diplomat
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

You fool! You don't even have a real title like I do given to me in a game by someone I have never met!

-Von
Head H1 Diplomat
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Oh, yes forgot to say, congrats on your new faction, Von.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”