Age 2

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Carnage

Age 2

Post by Carnage »

Do all Liege Lords reset in age 2 will we loose the troops? Also will I loose my weapons in the village when the age resets?
decoy.co

Re: Age 2

Post by decoy.co »

w4 most likely resets tomorrow, right? i see two houses in the glory race with one house one day away from beating the last runner-up.
MOARCOWBELL

Post by MOARCOWBELL »

H6 has 3 flags left after that last round. They have to lose all three of those flags plus the last round to eliminate them.

The current pace of a glory round on W4 has been about 2 weeks. So we are roughly 8 weeks away from 2nd age unless H13 does something odd to stall the glory race.
MOARCOWBELL

Post by MOARCOWBELL »

Yeah stars... not sure how I typed out flags.

Anyway it does look like it might be speeding up? My estimate of 2 weeks came from a the time between wins a few glory rounds ago. H13 hasn't gained that much since then as most of the H6 territory is H14 or Neutral now.
Not sure quick and dirty math gets me around 50 days from the end of the last glory round a few days ago... so maybe closer to 6 weeks than 8?

If they talk H14 into giving up Scotland? Of flip a few more counties in Scotland/England it would speed up. I have no idea about the politics right now as dead as the world is so I don't know who is talking and conspiring or even if that is happening.
Zeekio1027

Post by Zeekio1027 »

Well we are now looking at 21/2 weeks until the new age comes. Hopefully things will be different for world 4 then.
NickNitro18

Post by NickNitro18 »

Zeekio1027 wrote:Well we are now looking at 21/2 weeks until the new age comes. Hopefully things will be different for world 4 then.
haha well they weren't different at all they got much much worse

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”