THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Leanitus

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Leanitus »

they have no other choice.. Korgith dethroned an on vm i don't think he's ever coming off. lol
Blitzenn

Post by Blitzenn »

Some of you must have been on vacation mode when things went down, or maybe getting another world mixed up with W5. Making up reasons as to how and why things happened to satisfy your broken ego?

People left House 9 because they were lied to and told things about House 1 that weren't and/or didn't come true.
1) House 1 didn't force anyone to do anything and still doesn't. We work under the umbrella of mutual respect, always have. That's why House 1 was taken over by us (to get away from that) and how we run it to date. As players talked to us and figured out that we weren't the ogres that Krogith painted, they lost faith in Krogith's rambling preaching.
2) House 1 wasn't the push over that Krogith proclaimed. The first strike that was supposed to surprise H1 members and make them quit or switch sides failed miserably. As did the second and third attempts. On top of that House 1 pushed back and started messin' with House 9 players in their back yard, forcing the game to be played in H9 home territory. Something Krogith said wouldn't ever happen, not at all how Krogith said it would go down.
3) Only 1 faction in house 9 displayed excellent form and timing, Braveheart warriors. Everything else came as uncoordinated attacks. Easily countered or defeated. Proof of that is on the map.
4) Krogith's proclaimed support from other houses faded and blew away in the dust. Western Isles and Skye presented a front that he hadn't expected and the complete inability of H15 and H13 to help in any way made it a a one sided war.
5) Krogith saw his top fighters walk away over all the lack of ability and effort put in by the other factions and lack of any real progress. Krogith then went on vacation. Without a leader and without any coordinated fighting ability left, the rest of the house very quickly collapsed.

War continues now with the remaining angry and emotional players moving into house 15 ( I still get mail from some of them in all caps "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!??"). The ones who will fight to the last breath and throw away their friends resources just to get a swipe in to make themselves feel better. The fight is still in their backyard and nowhere else. A completely defensive war with no coordinated offense at all.

Stop trying to revise history. House 1 walked away with another war success in a long string of back to back wars that no one said could be done. House 1 controls all of the king seats something everyone said would stretch players too thin to be able to do. Looks pretty stable to me with it all red and we never even had a goal of controlling the Scottish kingship to begin with. We didn't start the war with House 9, but I am comfortable in saying that we definitely finished it.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Blitzenn wrote:Only 1 faction in house 9 displayed excellent form and timing, Braveheart warriors.
Millzy

Post by Millzy »

Some of you must have been on vacation mode when things went down, or maybe getting another world mixed up with W5. Making up reasons as to how and why things happened to satisfy your broken ego?

People left House 9 because they were lied to and told things about House 1 that weren't and/or didn't come true.
1) House 1 didn't force anyone to do anything and still doesn't. We work under the umbrella of mutual respect, always have. That's why House 1 was taken over by us (to get away from that) and how we run it to date. As players talked to us and figured out that we weren't the ogres that Krogith painted, they lost faith in Krogith's rambling preaching.
2) House 1 wasn't the push over that Krogith proclaimed. The first strike that was supposed to surprise H1 members and make them quit or switch sides failed miserably. As did the second and third attempts. On top of that House 1 pushed back and started messin' with House 9 players in their back yard, forcing the game to be played in H9 home territory. Something Krogith said wouldn't ever happen, not at all how Krogith said it would go down.
3) Only 1 faction in house 9 displayed excellent form and timing, Braveheart warriors. Everything else came as uncoordinated attacks. Easily countered or defeated. Proof of that is on the map.
4) Krogith's proclaimed support from other houses faded and blew away in the dust. Western Isles and Skye presented a front that he hadn't expected and the complete inability of H15 and H13 to help in any way made it a a one sided war.
5) Krogith saw his top fighters walk away over all the lack of ability and effort put in by the other factions and lack of any real progress. Krogith then went on vacation. Without a leader and without any coordinated fighting ability left, the rest of the house very quickly collapsed.

War continues now with the remaining angry and emotional players moving into house 15 ( I still get mail from some of them in all caps "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!??"). The ones who will fight to the last breath and throw away their friends resources just to get a swipe in to make themselves feel better. The fight is still in their backyard and nowhere else. A completely defensive war with no coordinated offense at all.

Stop trying to revise history. House 1 walked away with another war success in a long string of back to back wars that no one said could be done. House 1 controls all of the king seats something everyone said would stretch players too thin to be able to do. Looks pretty stable to me with it all red and we never even had a goal of controlling the Scottish kingship to begin with. We didn't start the war with House 9, but I am comfortable in saying that we definitely finished it.
Wow I have never in my whole time on stronghold kingdoms read such inaccurate information, everything you have said in this thread you made up completely, we went into the house 1 war knowing that the chances we were going to lose were very high, we did it for one last chance if people wanted to try and liven up this world once again, stop the second age and allow other houses to rise up again. Clearly that didn't happen people were to scared to get involved due to how big house 1 is now, you control around six houses yet you parade around like you were a small house and you have just defeated a house 50 times your size.

Krogith was a fantastic leader, he was the longest lasting house marshall on this world, he never once said house 1 was going to be a push over, he never once betrayed any of us, before Krogith quit nobody deserted him because they knew he was a great leader, when he quit he quit with many of his friends, some of this worlds finest warriors - not because he couldn't handle the house 1 war, it was because of the second age and the new cards, pretty much the whole of Oops and OhSnap quit because of this, they were the original house 9 warriors that stood against house 11 and her allies outnumbered 10 to 1.

After It was announced that Krogith quit, a couple of factions left, yes one of our best factions left 'Braveheart Warriors' and I was speaking to Krogith the other day and I showed him what Skitty had said within this thread, he had never felt so betrayed especially sinc e what Skitty said was extremely hipocritical and full of lies.

The majority of people who wanted to continue to fight house 1 moved over to house 15 to unite with the members within that house currently fighting house 1, probably one of the best options we had available, Blitzenn you knew nothing about our house and I can tell by the propaganda you have spewed out on this forum thread - Literally ALL respect has been lost for you.

Congratulations Blitzenn the majority of your wars you outnumbered the enemy 3-5 to 1, don't act like you're anything special
Last edited by Millzy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Millzy wrote:Skitty had said within this thread, he had never felt so betrayed especially sinc e what Skitty said was extremely hipocritical and full of lies.
Before you point the finger at someone else, think about things you used to say behind Krogith's back to me in TS.

Skitty was clearly voicing a reasonable frustration at the ludicrous events surrounding his VM.
Blitzenn

Post by Blitzenn »

Millzy, you never had any respect for me to start, how could you possibly lose any?

Sure we had more players. You build that, it isn't magic. It doesn't happen all by itself. Good players don't coalesce without someone executing on a plan to do it.

Go back and read the very first post in this thread and then tell me with a straight face that krogith decided to leave because of cards, in the middle a war that he rallied his house too. No sane person is going to come to that conclusion. Its ludicrous. I may have a couple of events out of order, but it doesn't really impact the narrative that much.

I am sorry if I came across as 'rub it in your face'. I meant to point out that the reasons people fought and left are all directly related to the action, not side issues as some people keep trying to paint them. I get tired of the revising of that story over the posts by a few individuals.
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Millzy I felt betrayed by Krogith I think its pretty rich saying he feels betrayed and I think I have a great deal more to feel betrayed about.

We used a lot of resources fighting house 1, Krogith spent hardly any.
Tell me how many times did he have to id his villas during the war?
For me it was every single night, I could look at any of Krogiths 21 villas and see them with no ID anytime of day and night, as soon as he felt any sort of pressure he goes into vacation mode and leaves house Marshall position, cards had nothing to do with it, because he spent more on them than most players.

He must have millions of FP because of his 21 villas and keeping out of war, just imagine what he will do with them come the second age?

We fought the war mostly on our own, timed attacks nearly every night. I would come on team-speak and the only time attacks happened was when MATTY was in there organizing them.

I would ask krogith what he used to say about you to see the true measure of the man, he's said some pretty nasty things about you.

And please if your going to say krogith said I'm being hypocritical and full of lies, show me the examples of this, its one thing poking your finger saying you did this, but I would like everyone to see the proof.
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

A commie metaphor might not be the best advertisement for h1. :lol:
Millzy

Post by Millzy »

at least skitty and those guys stuck around to fight
LOL, you serious? dropped out straight away, then joined house 1, grow a spine
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Dropped out straight away?
No we dropped out after two days, and then joined house 1 after two weeks..

Its been over two weeks in the meanwhile we've had house 9 and house 15 causing us problems and no problems from house 1. Tell me who would you join someone who is being an idiot trying to take your parishes or someone who just leaves you alone?

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”