When will the Wolf show up?

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
metroman

When will the Wolf show up?

Post by metroman »

I'm tired of seeing the Pig, Snake and Rat.....When is the Wolf going to start appearing so we can work on that Quest?
metroman

Re: When will the Wolf show up?

Post by metroman »

Which Rank should they be? It's taking forever! And I can't even find them anywhere else on the entire Map...
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

metroman wrote:I'm tired of seeing the Pig, Snake and Rat.....When is the Wolf going to start appearing so we can work on that Quest?
I can name one of my village wolf castle temporary so you can finish your quest..lol
metroman

Post by metroman »

Minorthreatt wrote:
metroman wrote:Which Rank should they be? It's taking forever! And I can't even find them anywhere else on the entire Map...
Viscount or higher - that's the general highness of my area, and never seen a wolf castle in my area, but plenty of pigs this week, and most of us are barons or viscounts (17/18).
Same and now I made Duke, I'm hoping that helps, I'm tired of seeing the Pigs and Snakes...I've already finished the Achievements on them...so I guess I'll leave them for others to take out..
metroman

Post by metroman »

Ahhh the Wolf has arrived! :)
Sir Sevin

Post by Sir Sevin »

I've had two in my parish so far, and three pigs I think. The only castles anyone steals (some outsider taking it out) are Rats and Wolfs. The Snakes and Pigs are never touched.
- - - - - - - - - - -
~Sir Sevin
EU5
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

its not just you, its the whole parish

Return to “World 7 Lounge”