New Card Packs Are They Worth It?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
lawlmanz

New Card Packs Are They Worth It?

Post by lawlmanz »

no

put simply they only give the "chance" of getting double diamond and up cards

there is no reason to buy the card packs at this time since they are over priced and there's not enuff of the higher tier cards to make it worth the 5x cost there needs to be another 100-150 or so higher tier cards to make it worth the cost even then thats pushing it to the border line of insanity

and yes i have bought a few of them already both the ultimate and super packs and got nothing but garbage ;)
lawlmanz

Re: New Card Packs Are They Worth It?

Post by lawlmanz »

true but as i see it allot of the new cards are extreamly pricey (card points) though as u said the new monk cards seem under priced it seems they threw random point values to cards just to get them out the door idk why they did that but more care is really needed with card point values
apofis

Post by apofis »

I think they need to remove all new cards.... Because paying players now will be realy OP against free players.
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

I've gotten 4 of the best(read: most expensive) packs... I got a Eureka! card... That's been my only sapphire one. v_v
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

The new card packs are a scam. I got a double diamond in my normal random pack earlier today....
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

dude, most definitely not worth it..much rather get the reg random packs or a good ol' army pack
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

lawlmanz wrote:true but as i see it allot of the new cards are extreamly pricey (card points) though as u said the new monk cards seem under priced it seems they threw random point values to cards just to get them out the door idk why they did that but more care is really needed with card point values
All the prices as well as the balance underwent careful review and consideration.

Overall, Random Packs will remain the best value. In a Random pack, you still have a chance to get higher rarity cards, but the chance is very small. The Ultimate and Super packs greatly increase your chance of finding higher rarity card, but do not guarantee this.
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

Lord Alacrity wrote:
lawlmanz wrote:true but as i see it allot of the new cards are extreamly pricey (card points) though as u said the new monk cards seem under priced it seems they threw random point values to cards just to get them out the door idk why they did that but more care is really needed with card point values
All the prices as well as the balance underwent careful review and consideration.

Overall, Random Packs will remain the best value. In a Random pack, you still have a chance to get higher rarity cards, but the chance is very small. The Ultimate and Super packs greatly increase your chance of finding higher rarity card, but do not guarantee this.

That lack of guarantee is why i refuse to buy them....some ideas would be to add a guaranteed rare card and then a good chance to get more rare or regular cards..
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

I'm sorry, but this game is indeed starting to rely on many other factors than gameplay related factors like experience, activity and teamwork/communication. These cards indeed give too much of an edge if used frequently and the only people that can rely on those are the people with large wallets. Yes, for each "financial group" there are about equal chances to receive these rare cards, but then the "luck factor" becomes apparant and actually very important. I rather not have a random number generator form the core of the game.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

Lord Alacrity wrote:

Okay i tried the 50 crown price and it gave me junk card, I agree to other blogger that the new card pack is a scam. I need a refund
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”