Player Numbers on World 5

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
MechJosh0

Re: Player Numbers on World 5

Post by MechJosh0 »

Ajr568 wrote:Numbers of players on W5 have many things against it, the major ones being W6 and W7.

You're complaining about W5 for that? What about W1, W2, W3, and W4? I play on W3 and I don't see a problem.

Ajr568 wrote:Then you have the people that do join W5, see the big red thing that covers 3/4 of the map, and they leave the game.
Then do something about it?

You the player base choose what the map looks like. W3 is split down the middle with 2 houses, I'm on my phone so I can't check other words but I'm sure all words are the same.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
JohnMatrix

Post by JohnMatrix »

Are the other worlds losing players at the same rate? When I started this thread there were 12400 players on the server which was the lowest I've ever seen by quite some way. There are currently 11600.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

@David, I agree completely sir! Farming is the second best part of the game! 2nd to Fighting, of course! =P
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

MechJosh0 wrote:
Ajr568 wrote:Numbers of players on W5 have many things against it, the major ones being W6 and W7.

You're complaining about W5 for that? What about W1, W2, W3, and W4? I play on W3 and I don't see a problem.

Ajr568 wrote:Then you have the people that do join W5, see the big red thing that covers 3/4 of the map, and they leave the game.
Then do something about it?

You the player base choose what the map looks like. W3 is split down the middle with 2 houses, I'm on my phone so I can't check other words but I'm sure all words are the same.
Dude, I am fighting House 1 right now, or I will be again once I get back from vacation anyway...
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
tangledweb2

Post by tangledweb2 »

I think Firefly needs to have a United States World with US towns. Of course it wouldn't be set in the medieval age. Maybe even have one for each country. At least in the US we can pronounce the names of the towns.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll??? Really? :P
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

tangledweb2 wrote:I think Firefly needs to have a United States World with US towns. Of course it wouldn't be set in the medieval age. Maybe even have one for each country. At least in the US we can pronounce the names of the towns.

rofl :mrgreen:

Stop dumbing down the English language and you might be able to pronounce those town names :lol:

I find it funny how Americans try to simplify everything. :roll:
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Highlander89 wrote:
tangledweb2 wrote:I think Firefly needs to have a United States World with US towns. Of course it wouldn't be set in the medieval age. Maybe even have one for each country. At least in the US we can pronounce the names of the towns.

Stop dumbing down the English language and you might be able to pronounce those town names :lol:

That's not even it's final form, the full name is: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

And it's Welsh not English ;)
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

MechJosh0 wrote:
Highlander89 wrote:

That's not even it's final form, the full name is: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

And it's Welsh not English ;)
This is why I love the Welsh language! =P
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

The Super Soldier wrote:This is why I love the Welsh language! =P
A survey from this year states that only 17% of Welsh citizens can speak Welsh.

Anyway, we're getting really off topic here :lol: Which is probably my fault :|
JohnMatrix

Post by JohnMatrix »

It has gone a bit off topic! Anyway down to around 10200 now. Still losing players.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”