WOLF CASTLE THE MOST FEARED PLAYER IN WORLD 7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana

Re: WOLF CASTLE THE MOST FEARED PLAYER IN WORLD 7

Post by rey_bonana »

Wolf Castle wrote:Hi Sorry I haven't been striking fear into the sheep as of lately been to busy ransacking h1 and kicking *** with pink house. Yes I am not in house 8 but I am in close communication with h8 and h10 and let me tell ya folks its been really fun so far. H1 is of course the powerhouse right now but they are crumbling at the borders and h8 is expanding everyday. While h1 is throwing storms of troops at our powerful walls we gain the honor and grow stronger. I have witnessed over 5000k troops killed so far by h1's most powerful generals. They are getting scared. I destroyed 59 buildings of one h1 baron. His response "please I don't have beef with you" HAHAHA (in slow motion) Folks if your not allied with h8 you got a problem and its called WOLF CASTLE number 30th in pillaging and number 20th in ransacking. Don't be deceived by the size of the village its the motion of the ocean that matters. So let the wave begin have your troops crash into my mighty stone towers and witness the power!

Here I wrote you a poem

Little sheep sleep tight
the wolf will feast tonight
steal your supplies with such ease
and wont say thank you or please
the wolf is going to spend your cheese
and then make you cry and beg on your knees
THIS IS THE WOLF CASTLE NOW HEAR THE BEAST!
NO MERCY FINISH HIM (MORTAL KOMBAT STYLE)

LOVE
WOLF CASTLE

Tough talk to for a guy trying to sneek on my faction, come to donegal and will show you how dirko crumble and hide like a roach on his interdict. H20 might be small but has a mighty army that can give a trouble to a punk like you

Your a clown before and your still clown wolfie.
Wolf Castle

Post by Wolf Castle »

LMFAO pink house is so punk rock haha we can have dirko take you out by himself! h20 is the weakest house in world 7 and is actually controlled by h1 plants hahahaha your such noobs! Please have your house launch a full scale attack on me tell them to do pillaging up all the way.. to 5%......PRETTY PLEASE LITTLE SHEEP FEED ME

MY WORDS ARE MIGHTY SWORDS

WOLF WINS :lol:
"COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO THE KINGDOM" - WOLFY CASTLE
Wolf Castle

Post by Wolf Castle »

NUMBER 3 in pillaging out of 27,000 people! number 20th in pillaging! TAKING THE ONE SPOT FOR DESTROYER TONIGHT! CANT STOP WONT STOP !

LOVE
SHEEP SLAYER!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Sir Smooticus

Post by Sir Smooticus »

WOLF CASTLE now has a black aura of death around his village... indicating that he is now a member of HOUSE 10. Soon H1/16 will run in fear as they get pillaged and ransacked by Wolf Castle.
That is, as long as they are willing to come out of their interdicted holes in the rocks.

Wolf Castle knows exactly where to be. The House 10 FIGHTERS will destroy all who oppose them. not even the combined forces of the 1/16 "redgods" can defeat us.
Wolf Castle

Post by Wolf Castle »

MORE LIKE A TIGHT CANNON OF SWORDS CONSTANTLY UNLEASHING ON H116! HAHAHAHA h1 WONT EVEN ATTACK ME THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PLEASE STOP! HAHAHA NO MERCY!

JUST CALL ME DEATH FOR NOW ON!

BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER SHEEP!

LOVE

DEATH
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

i also think this is a rather entertaining thread ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Sir wolf, I appreciated you pillaging H1 and H16, as I have a bit of a grudge against them. Please continue to destroy them. If you want to read what my story was, you can read the w7 history thread.
In the meantime, DESTROY THE REDS!

Regards, The Super Soldier
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

That previous statement sounded anti-communist to me.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Ok, If my statement seemed anti communist to anyone, please know that I meant destroy the red house, not communism. I have nothing against communism.
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

Well now i take that badly, because communism isn't good. Say you're sorry you hurt my feelings. :D :lol:

Return to “World 7 Lounge”