Join The Crusade

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Voninski

Re: Join The Crusade

Post by Voninski »

Honestly, we purchased Argyll with faction invites. It was never ours and I initially told H1 that we would be giving it to H9. I was told by the guys there that it would be transferred so I never cared about it again but it never did (until now lololol).

You can't really expect to hold land in war that your purchased through faction invites.

I guess the main point here is...Adawulf is really dumb. One of the least intelligent people on this thread.

-Von
P.S. H9 has a diplomat?
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

I meant thegreenone, he mailed us all about being the new H1 to H9 diplomat because we did something to your ego apparently... But I haven't heard from him since he lost those 8 villages... ]; I have some burning questions as well...
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

What a shame. If you have any questions while he is away feel free to forward them to me.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

I wonder if H1 will say the same thing when we take Lothian?

"oh we didn't really want that one anyway we er...purchased it. It was kinda like the Louisiana purchase but in SHK yeah that's it..."

Start working on those excuses diplomat because that will become a very important part of your job in the future. The more counties you lose the more excuses you'll need. 8-)
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

"We" would imply that you were involved Adawulf. Last time I checked, you jumped into Vacation Mode yet again.

Do not observe a war and take credit for the glory when you take no part in the hardships.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

I earned it. I razed a couple, captured a few and when I play I pull my weight the best I can. I'm not an H9 elite though. Those guys are amazing, and I never claimed to be a power-player. I'm proud to participate in their noble crusade in whatever way I can, but I don't have much play time.

You sound like a really angry guy Jaxi. I take it you are an H1 player? I've met a lot of angry H1 players lately and I'm not surprised considering how things are going.
Blitzenn

Post by Blitzenn »

Wow, you let you cluelessness shine pretty bright there adawulf.
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

Adawulf wrote:I'm proud to participate in their noble crusade in whatever way I can, but I don't have much play time.
Just saying but the same amount of time it takes to write on these forums (every day as you do) can be used to send some monk support to your allies, while being safe behind ID as you probably have multiple times 100k by now cause of vaca mode. :|
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Highlander89 wrote:
Adawulf wrote:I'm proud to participate in their noble crusade in whatever way I can, but I don't have much play time.
Just saying but the same amount of time it takes to write on these forums (every day as you do) can be used to send some monk support to your allies, while being safe behind ID as you probably have multiple times 100k by now cause of vaca mode. :|

I can't argue with you there. I should play more and I do waste too much time on the forums. But it's just so much fun logging in here to be an annoying pain to you guys, it really makes my day! J/K

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”