THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Voninski

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Voninski »

Adawulf...once again you show your incredible stupidity.

Kirkcud was H9 before the war. Kinross has been H9 since before the H19 war (3months ago) Same with Forfar. Perthshire was H9 before this war.

You are not even spreading propaganda; you are spreading stupidity. You are just sooooo wrong everytime you speak.

Also, parishes don't matter....they give 4 glory. Counties matter, Governors matter, Kings matter. And guess what...we have a surplus of those. Not even sure what to do with them.

Again, Adawulf you are stupid. That is a fact. You are very unintelligent.

-Von
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Well congratz on capturing the Isle Of Wight. I guess we should surrender now :lol:
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Mooneyhammer wrote:Voninski is correct in the fact that H9 is currently doing everything they can to maintain their holdings that they had before the war which they have steadily lost even that.
Lol'd. Cut out the double standards man! Not fooling anyone...
Mooneyhammer wrote: I would tell you that you have lost Strathclyde
We never had Strathclyde we took it from you and it's flipped back. It'll be white again I suspect. Do you even know anything that's going on?
Blitzenn wrote:The only advantage to delay is for those who want to perpetually squash lesser players for fun and no purpose
The only reason to complete the glory round is to bring about the second age. Which will in turn bring us to the third age and the end of world 5. Rendering the world a dwindling wasteland until the player numbers are low enough for it to be shutdown. I'd rather fight you, and anyone else who'll put up a good fight... and when one of us are beaten, rebuild and fight again... If Glory is what gets you excited then I suppose what you're doing is the right thing... but what fun is it if you're just controlling the world and not having to fight for it? Serious question.
Blitzenn wrote: I have a purpose for fighting other than to simply show you I am a bigger bully. When I am done fighting you, I will ask you to join the fray on my side if you fought well. How is that an evil stance at all?
When I said I'd rather keep fighting, I don't mean people who are weaker than I. Didn't say you were evil either, don't think that.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

JaxiTaxi wrote: It's asinine to assume that stagnation will "save" this world. Games evolve, and move on. Keeping this world in stasis will do nothing but throw it into a vegetative state, at least House 1 is willing to recognize how that can be damaging to the world as well. Yes, if we continue to go down this path eventually this server will run its' course, but to assume stalling this world is a better alternative is absurd. I would rather take the rewards for playing on this world, and move to a new themed world (yes, they did mention a European map) with different rules and try something new.

Your House made up its mind about the second age long before it even began. You gave it no opportunity to present itself, and now that is has you stick with your confirmation bias. Such resistance to change is unhealthy.

As for your question, we've fought for every inch, and we still fight for it. We didn't get to this point by not enjoying a fight.
Question wasn't for you. Directed at Blitzenn, but thanks for answering on his behalf... I'm sure he'll just say whatever you said now. But I was trying to talk to someone who's been at least reasonable in his communications.

You quote the rewards for this world and the chance of a european map and all the other stuff that admins and mods say, and then say it's unreasonable to "save" the world. But, funnily enough, that's exactly what several mods and admins have said you can do, so no, it isn't asinine. You're just being arrogant.

Both decisions have their advantages and disadvantages, your cries that you are right and everyone else is wrong is just conceited... I'll stop replying to you now. But I don't mind most of the rest of you. :]
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

evanjellyman wrote:You can't really expect us to throw up our arms and surrender to prevent the 2nd age coming right?
I'm all for some banter! :3

No, I don't expect that, no one does. I'd be disappointed if you guys did.
SpaceProsepector

Post by SpaceProsepector »

The logistics alone of ending the Glory race are out of control. Imagine, honestly, that every H1 official, from steward on up, abandoned post or was voted out. They'd still control 4/5 of the remaining glory houses. Right now, we've got ~8 weeks until H1 wins, assuming that everyone else doesn't pile into H15 all of a sudden to try to win a star, and in the process conquer 3 countries.

Going to go back to tilling the soil now, which Oakan is hastily working to salt for me. This is what I get for trying to be helpful.
SpaceProsepector

Post by SpaceProsepector »

I'm not much of a warrior, and when I bother to attack someone, it nearly always goes poorly. Too inpatient to time these things out properly. I hit a hornets nest with a small stick. They got understandably mad. My village will likely burn, and like the Punic Wars, my lands are about to get sowed with destruction.

(The Romans sowed the earth with salt when they razed Carthage, so that none could resettle the area)
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

The players in H1 don't really have a choice. They are like passengers on a train that is heading towards a cliff. It's too late to jump off.

imagine a huge herd of animals, or a machine. They aren't really "choosing" where they are going they are just going.

The ones inside the machine who want to go in a different direction don't have many choices because their friends are all there too. It's like a mob of people running for the exits in a crowded theater.

They are trying to "win" but what they fail to realize is that we all lose. Those of us fighting against H1 are the voices of reason, doing what we can to stop the stampede and hoping that they will come to their senses before it's too late. But there aren't enough of us.
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

H1,H3,H6,H19,H20 does not know how to fight all they do is stay under ID or Vacation mode, Now that's what I call a chicken, Its only a war game, Why not come out of ID and actually attack us, Are you scared your villages might get captured or razed ahaha
Oakan

Post by Oakan »

So I guess all the H9 players in Vacation mode together in Mull/Isle of Wight just have a group holiday and are off drinking on a tropical island somewhere. I will be be preparing h1 for our immediate defeat. I mean Mull flipping red is just part of the plan to lull us into a false sense of security. But seriously Hackal you and the rest of the h9 forum warriors scream the loudest but are usually the least effective fighters. I mean Adawulf was decreeing h9s godlike powers while he burnt himself out of faith and was in vacation mode and has been losing villages since. There are some h9/h15 fighters that I do enjoy fighting but they don't come on to this forum and claim victory after razing a few players out.

Any tactic that the evil h1 does h9 will be sure to do the same. To say either house is all that different is stupid but I guess you can stick to your delusions that you are the superior house and we are just terrible players if it makes you feel better. In all honesty this has been the most fun war since the original h1/h19 war back in day 80-100.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”