THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Adawulf

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Adawulf »

davidov9 wrote:I guess I'll be the one to say it, H9 will have an almost impossible time stopping the glory race. If you were really serious about it you would join one of the few houses left in the glory race otherwise no stars will be lost and houses will continue to get eliminated. It is hard to stop a race when you've been knocked out.
Why does everyone assume that H9, and only H9 can save the world? The purpose of the crusade is to inspire other houses to fight also. It's not up to us to do all the work. We can help, we can slow down H1 and help others fight but I don't know why everyone expects that H9 is the only hope for the server. There are plenty of people out there who, if they grew a pair of testiculi could make a difference too.

Talk to H19. They are in the running but decided to be a puppet of H1. Or talk to H3 who recently decided to merge with the puppet house. The main problem is every other house in the running aside from H15 is an H1 puppet. A merge of H9 and H15 would be a good move though.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

It's somewhat humorous, that house 9.... of all people is NOW interested in doing something lol.
I played the first 150 days or so of this world, in scotland. Never once was scotland "united" like it is now... Most of the guys, with the exception of say, Krogiths faction... were playing farmville. I was in an alliance, with what is now the "braveheart warriors" which is essentially a merged faction of the bravehearts, and the caithness warriors.... who for the longest time, didn't do a * thing other than * over their allies, and land grab, so they could "hold" sherriff positions or keep lands for themselves. Everything from sutherland on north, is farmland.

H9 cannot "save" the world... the second age is coming... and fast

It's foolish to think that other houses are going to rally together, and fight house 1.... I just don't see it happenig.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

Don't be so negative kpd. Stranger things have happened. Besides, you were just reminiscing about how H1 fell apart not too long ago.

This is a crazy game and anything can happen. If we keep applying pressure it's likely they will crack. We have several weeks before the 2nd age starts and a lot can happen in that time.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

what server are you playing on Mooney? We've gained 3 counties and I don't know how many parishes already.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

No you haven't. That is a lie. You are lying. Stop lying. You are so stupid. Stop lying.

You have Argyll.
We have Isle of Wight.

Its even.

Again, Adawulf....you brain so small! you no understandy simple math because you so stupid.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

You forgot Kinross and fife. Not to mention Perth which H9 didn't have before the H3 war. Isle of Wight is tiny how many parishes are even in it? Argyle is huge and H1 lost dozens of parishes there. Isle of wight makes it a tie? That's a tiny little dot on the bottom of the map with just a couple parishes. In fact I think it's the smallest county on the map. Whereas Perthshire is huge, and Argyle is even bigger. Between the two of them they have like 120 parishes.

If you look at Argyle there are almost no H1 parishes left there at all. Same with Perth and Inverness. You guys are getting completely ahnihilated in those areas and have lost a huge amount of ground and villages. Yes you got Isle of wight but seriously I mean cmon...that's like a tiny little dot. Isn't that the tiniest county on the entire map with the fewest parishes in it?
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Blitzenn wrote:I hear the colors in Hebrides are pretty nice this time of year.
Taking credit for H19's work. Jesus...

Can't blame us... I mean we are fighting 4 houses here... If we had the same numbers it'd be a different matter. But alas that's a big if...
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

You also forgot Kirkudbright (sp) H9 now was H1 and that's another big county.

And what is this thread about? The crusade to slow the 2nd age. It makes no difference to us who H1 loses counties to. It's not really all about H1 it's about slowing the 2nd age. So the 4 counties in Ireland that H1 lost to H19 work in our favor also. Even if the counties are lost to allies it has the same affect. H1 losing counties is a good thing, who takes them is irrelevant. If it's purple that's just as good.
Last edited by Adawulf on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Mooneyhammer wrote:I would like to thank you for noticing that H19 is loyal and friendly to H1 and is being rewarded for it, however. H9 was not so noble nor fortunate in their dealings with H1 or their fellow Scots.
Bahaha, I know how you guys treat your allies. Also, these are the exact same guys who you turned on a while ago when H9 declared on them(excluding wiralodra and his merry band)... Before they were h19. You're not fooling anyone with your lies haha.

Again, three houses(H3 in there too) against one. Get off your high horse until you have proven yourself worthy. ;]
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

@Blitzenn

Yeah you're right about the whole taking credit thing, but Mooney did... haha so that's still valid, just not at you.

You have a whole house of Myrmidons and a whole house of BI. So technically you do have those two houses under your complete control.

Both sides have told lies about the other... I try to back up what I say with facts or at least only claim things I know, as much as I can personally... Everyone should.

So you'll be trying to complete the second age as quickly as possible also and run the world into extinction. Glad you think of victory that way... I'd rather fight for years and have fun beating players instead of destroying the world... But again... an opinion thing.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”