impossible quests

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
verco

impossible quests

Post by verco »

A quest cam up which was to build 7 items in 24 hours. However, each building I now put up takes over 4 hours to complete so this quest is impossiblt tro acheive, is it not?
bukland

Re: impossible quests

Post by bukland »

It is because you have already some buildings in your village
The first buildings in a village require a few minutes to be builted
You can achieve that quest with the next new village in a little time
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Tip: When you get a new village, build 2 buildings and while the 2nd building is being built delete the first one and rebuild it. Repeat this.

You can complete the last version of this quest in under 10 minutes (50 buildings?).
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

MechJosh0 wrote:Tip: When you get a new village, build 2 buildings and while the 2nd building is being built delete the first one and rebuild it. Repeat this.

You can complete the last version of this quest in under 10 minutes (50 buildings?).
Ah... I never thought of deleting buildings to do those.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

There are instant building game cards (stone quarry,wood cutter,iron mine,apple orchard,dairy farm) which can be built instantly by using the game card and this will apply to the build count.

Also there are 2 game cards that increase the build speed of villages (advanced construction & basic construction) . Both these game cards reduce construction times greatly that will allow more buildings built within the time span

Lastly there are 2 more game cards that will complete construction on 'any' building under construction immediatly no matter the time remaining.

So to answer the O.P question. The quest you describe is quite easy to complete with game cards in hand. Otherwise look to complete the quest when you start your next village as those first buildings will be completed within seconds and minutes
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
metroman

Post by metroman »

MechJosh0 wrote:Tip: When you get a new village, build 2 buildings and while the 2nd building is being built delete the first one and rebuild it. Repeat this.

LOL! That's how I did it in World 1 when the Quests were first activated! Had to drop a villiage and get a new one, just to do that...
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

There are actually a lot of hard quests that can be made easy when you think about it.

The disease quest, send your monks to a county which has lots of disease - no matter where that is on the map. Then start the quest a minute before they land, you'll start the quest with lots of disease points and have 24 hours to get the rest.
I did this for the last one and had 1k disease points within 5 minutes of starting the quest.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

verco wrote:A quest cam up which was to build 7 items in 24 hours. However, each building I now put up takes over 4 hours to complete so this quest is impossiblt tro acheive, is it not?
You didnt see much quest yet, wait till you get on the 25 000 donation packet and you would say thats too much.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

I would tend to agree that the last 'Teamplayer' Quest can be tedious. Considering the amount needed to donate to a parish. But I agree with the principle and their should be some hard quests after 100 completed.

Thankfully none are impossible
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

evanjellyman wrote:This one knows too much.
:lol: Very good, you made me laugh ;)

As for everyone talking about TeamPlayer, it's not that hard either. Though I do cheat ;) I used a bunch of food cards to mass-donate, I completed the 25k packet quest in 4 days and the rest of them were all done in 2 days. Again, hard quests can be made easy. But TeamPlayer I did use cards to speed that one up.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”