Timed Attacks Calculator! ***FINAL UPDATE***

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Sightblack

Timed Attacks Calculator! ***FINAL UPDATE***

Post by Sightblack »

Anybody struggle to crunch time when you are timing a bunch of attacks? Well...... :idea: :idea: :idea:

I don't think this is against any rules... the short story is my brother and I developed a program that takes the leg work out of timing your attacks to a single target.

This program is coded in C# on the .NET 2.0 framework so it will only work on Windows XP operating systems and newer. If you download the "Obliterator.exe" and run it from the link I will provide at the bottom... there is no install required. All you do is run the executable, feed your ETA and give the source of the attacks (your village name) and click the "queue" botton. After you have plugged in all of your village names and ETAs to target, the calculator will do the rest. It will automatically rearrange from longest to shortest all of the attacks you plugged in and you can then click "Begin countdown" and launch your first attack... from there the calculator will count down for you to launch each attack based on game time.

This is not a scam to key log or anything like that.. I am a very dedicated SHK player on world 5... and just wanted to share a bit of hard work with the community. You can find me on world 5, be sure to bring some catapults.

Or download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?q379r637iezd4b9
Attachments
SHK Obliterator 2.1 final.zip
Final Release
(184.97 KiB) Downloaded 545 times
Last edited by Sightblack on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lord Alacrity

Re: Timed Attacks Calculator!

Post by Lord Alacrity »

It is indeed Virus/Malware free as you can see here: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/abf1 ... 361896603/

Very nice little program! It does appear that the clock is about 2 minutes ahead of actual game time though!
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

Never timed attacks. This will make it simple I guess
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

The timer syncs itself to the computer it is ran on... and automatically adjusts its times to reflect server time (GMT) for simplicity sake. It is designed to appear as if it is reflecting "actual" server time, but it does not sync to the SHK servers, just a local sync. I don't even see the time being pertinent to the operation of the calculator. This tool merely acts as a tape measure for time. The included clock is purely cosmetic.

I think it is also worth pointing out that after you enter all of your village names and ETAs into the system;

This is a VERY IMPORTANT STEP to using this tool:
1. You launch your very furthest attack first....
2. Then begin the timer immediately after it is launched....
from there the timer will perform its intended function.

If you have any feedback you'd like to submit please do not hesitate to tell me how we can make this better.
Last edited by Sightblack on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrakmorOrchy

Post by DrakmorOrchy »

ok guys this is not a scam this is a real good program to help u get ur timed attacks down

so get this and try it out
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

MechJosh0 wrote:Screenshots would be nice :)
http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk38 ... 801587.jpg

As you can see in this picture, I queued 3 attacks and begun that countdown. The program plays a quick windows jingle when you are within 5 minutes and again within 2 minutes of your next launches... not only that, but it also highlights launches with <5 minutes with yellow and launches with <2 minutes as red (seen as blue in the pic due to me having it selected). So it is safe to start the timer after your first attack is launched, turn your PC volume up and walk away without losing your place. You get audible notifications at the 2 and 5 minute marks. After the countdown reaches zero for a specific attack, it will simply be grayed out.
cyckuan

Post by cyckuan »

This is a message for Lord Alacrity, FireFly or anyone who knows.

Is there an API or some way to pull game way coordinates of villages and capitals? Its information readily available to the game client.

It would help greatly towards development of an attack timing tool or application.

Regards
C
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

cyckuan wrote:This is a message for Lord Alacrity, FireFly or anyone who knows.

Is there an API or some way to pull game way coordinates of villages and capitals? Its information readily available to the game client.

It would help greatly towards development of an attack timing tool or application.

Regards
C
You can go to Settings>Settings and check the box called "view village ID". That is how the client identifies villages. Hope that helps!
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

Rif1e wrote:When I have to do hard attacks wave I'm using my own script made in excel. if you know how to do more advanced formula you can easly do it yourself.

I can show you a screen, but I' share it only with faction buddies

I'm a bit confused as to why you would share the screen, brag about it being in excel *, offer no guidance or assistant to time attacks, AND say that we can't have it. Do you have anything useful to offer or do you want to keep bragging about your "script" .... lol .... Idiot.

Come back when you can offer something useful to the thread. Nobody cares if you can suck your own *. Until then enjoy your "script". I hope I'm on your level one day and can figure out how to use a "1" as an "L".
Sightblack

Post by Sightblack »

I am going to release a version 3 soon. It will include checkboxes for 2x 4x and 6x duration cards, and drop down boxes for 2x and 3x instant use cards. It will also have the ability to not only pause your time but also to edit in the times. The queue button is being removed entirely.

Cheers.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”