Is it just me or does it seem like scot are losing land and

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Xolotl

Re: Is it just me or does it seem like scot are losing land

Post by Xolotl »

SQLguy, H13 is also technically Scotland as well, although now they are losing more to h12/17.

Also, all of this may be over soon, since the world leaders want to get onto the second age, and to do that, they need to push h10 back up again, which is perhaps why Down and Forfar flipped

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
FlameWeaver

Post by FlameWeaver »

Why would they want to trigger second age? There isn't anything special about it as far as I see.

Down and Forfar flipped because Anicca joined Scorpions to show that Scotland is at peace with H10 and H16.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Xolotl wrote:Also, all of this may be over soon, since the world leaders want to get onto the second age, and to do that, they need to push h10 back up again, which is perhaps why Down and Forfar flipped
As FlameWeaver said, Anicca moved to H10 to show their peace agreement. I heard the terms were H10 get Ireland back. The second age talks started early hours today; To my knowledge.

FlameWeaver wrote:Why would they want to trigger second age? There isn't anything special about it as far as I see.
Please read below:
With this recent development we are proud to announce that the end of the Glory Race on Mir 1 has triggered the Second Age of Stronghold Kingdoms! Set to begin before the end of the month, the Second Age will restart the Glory Race with several gameplay changes and an advanced rule set to be revealed next week. A final date for the transition of Mir 1 to the Second Age will also be revealed.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 487&type=1

The reveal was meant to be today, guess we'll have to wait a little longer to see what 'changes' there are.

Although I like to see the current war at hand finish, I also want the second age to occur. The second age should attract players to the world, give everyone a chance to relax and breath, and put everyone back into the countries ready for the next race.

If it was to restart and with England being united while going into the second age it should be much smoother for England. H2 want to push forward for the second coming but I think it's in their best interest to attack England now instead of later, it'll be much harder for Scotland or Ireland to attack a united England (as it's much larger).
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

The question is mech how long will engleland stay united. because it is so big and there so many people with different intrests i doubt it will be united long. where scoteland has way better defens line and easier to hold as one united front england can invaded mostly anywhere and it will not take to long before one english house feel abused again. because that is what you will keep now. if h12 didn't turned it's back on h2 it would hold way more land then it would do now. and then we do not count those that joined h12 to keep them alive.

And as far as i got informed allot of peopple didn't knew what there leaders where up too and also allot of people never wanted to go to war against h2 yet they find themselfs fighting there friends.
ckhanima

Post by ckhanima »

Hello bamfon! I am H13 and currently reside in Arran, the county where you claim to be dominate. I recently received a county proclamation where you claimed to be such a master player (albeit with much more crude words) and stated you would drop ID and defend against our petty attacks. You still sit behind ID. Was this drop in ID a mere five minutes? I call you for what you are, a coward and a braggart. If you boast, and rant on the forum, bring it in-game with swords not words :).
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Deadlybaker wrote:u just lost a whole house
Care to explain?

I see nothing on the map that's changed majorly. Scotland is under H13 but I'm guessing it's for the glory points nothing about 'losing' a house. And Aberdeenshire keeps going neutral, still unsure what Karak is up to. He was the General of Skullz so he wouldn't drop a faction just to get flags, he'd get other people to do it, but then I've seen him flag trading, and then rejoins Skullz a day or two later (not straight after the flag trade is done which is strange). Not 100% sure on what he's doing, maybe protesting something by dropping house? He's done it before.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
burst

Post by burst »

He's talking about H2/H13 hijacking H11. Karak handed over his general position a few weeks ago
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

burst wrote:He's talking about H2/H13 hijacking H11. Karak handed over his general position a few weeks ago
Why has Karak stepped down? And why is he spending more time as a neutral than in H2?

-- EDIT --
Karak is still neutral and now has 3 other people in his faction which control a nice amount of land in Scotland.
Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 »

This thread needs an update lol.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

Not much to update really. Things seem to be going pretty slow at the moment, H17 doesn't have enough people to take and hold 2 counties and H2s main focus is in Ireland, yet they can still take and hold more land in England than England can in Scotland.

An ex ally of H17 told me that H17 has less active people than we (H2) realize, and I think it is showing :lol:

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”