It is GLORIOUS!

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
D3adm0nk3y

It is GLORIOUS!

Post by D3adm0nk3y »

Party time :D

We defeated the English!!!
H13 AW YUS!
PaladinoRR

Re: It is GLORIOUS!

Post by PaladinoRR »

Well, we kicked *. It was an atriction war in northren england and whales, after we kicked everyone sent against us again and again the best players and fighters gave up or quitted playing, we just steamrolled territory from the farmers and monkers left.

Now peace with H6 is over, well after some recorded conversations about us we heard, I say it was about time it started..

As for Green, I wasn't playing yet when H13 started conquering ireland more than a year ago. But I'd say that since they were at ireland they chosed Green as their color...
Essos

Post by Essos »

PaladinoRR wrote:Well, we kicked *. It was an atriction war in northren england and whales, after we kicked everyone sent against us again and again the best players and fighters gave up or quitted playing, we just steamrolled territory from the farmers and monkers left.

Now peace with H6 is over, well after some recorded conversations about us we heard, I say it was about time it started..

As for Green, I wasn't playing yet when H13 started conquering ireland more than a year ago. But I'd say that since they were at ireland they chosed Green as their color...
Not entirely how it went but oké, the winner makes the stories (e.g. internal conflict in the alliance between House 9,11 and 10, months ago)
PaladinoRR

Post by PaladinoRR »

Well, I know we had 6 months of fighting in Tyneside and Durham, where first we beated the old pink house, than H9 sent some guys up and got kicked, than H18, than H11, than H9 again, lastly there was H11 again..

And they would always complain about getting no support once they were there.

After sometime, it seens all great H9 players quitted.. After that we took whales and more 4 governors on england in what, 3 weeks.

If it was the internal conflits or even personal reasons that they quit, I have no way of knowing, just from my pov, we kept repeling them until they stopped comming..
Araeana

Post by Araeana »

Essos wrote:
PaladinoRR wrote:Well, we kicked *. It was an atriction war in northren england and whales, after we kicked everyone sent against us again and again the best players and fighters gave up or quitted playing, we just steamrolled territory from the farmers and monkers left.

Not entirely how it went but oké, the winner makes the stories (e.g. internal conflict in the alliance between House 9,11 and 10, months ago)
See my History of World 4 post, it clears some of that up. ^_^
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

countjimula

Post by countjimula »

World 4 has become the new world 2.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Zeekio1027

Post by Zeekio1027 »

when myself and the other 4 factions started h13 we picked green due to being in ireland and yes every1 will have its own outlook on how things happen. but speaking as 1 of the founding fathers of h13 it was not easy getting to this point but alot of houses screwed themselfs more than just us beating them to death. h9 fought well for awhile then imploded h10 was a joke easy to beat them. h18 and h11 well great fighters but due to politics died and well h6 where i have friends that i now fight caused thier own down fall over and over. h13 may or may not win but i know we ended up the greatest house on the server. we lasted the longest beat civil wars invaders and grew to what we have now. and im proud of what we have done. now lets reset this freaking server so we can all get back to killing each other in diff houses
What ever happened to this here evilstalker? I thought that you wanted a war to be remembered? Now all you want to do is have all of House 13 join back up so you can blow through the second age as quick as possible. Do you realize that you are killing the server? If you weren't so blind by power you would realize that you don't own the server. Doesn't matter how many crowns you buy doesn't give you the right to stomp anyone who could pose a threat.. The way House 13 is run neutrals can't remain neutral with you. If they don't support you they are destroyed or join you. If everyone is on the same team you won't have a war. So simple a child could understand it. I fight for freedom not for my own glory or the power of it. I will not give up on my people. I am here to fight you and exhaust every last resource that I have in the process.

For those who are reading this stand with me, and fight for the freedom of choice the freedom to rule your own country. It is up to the people to rise against there masters so the slaves can become the masters. Let the choices you make effect your own fate. Stand for the good of the people of world 4. Fight with me!

For FREEDOM!!
General Zeekio1027 "House 6 Marshall"
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Lord_RagnarLodbrok

Post by Lord_RagnarLodbrok »

evilstalker wrote:when myself and the other 4 factions started h13 we picked green due to being in ireland and yes every1 will have its own outlook on how things happen. but speaking as 1 of the founding fathers of h13 it was not easy getting to this point but alot of houses screwed themselfs more than just us beating them to death. h9 fought well for awhile then imploded h10 was a joke easy to beat them. h18 and h11 well great fighters but due to politics died and well h6 where i have friends that i now fight caused thier own down fall over and over. h13 may or may not win but i know we ended up the greatest house on the server. we lasted the longest beat civil wars invaders and grew to what we have now. and im proud of what we have done. now lets reset this freaking server so we can all get back to killing each other in diff houses

Oh for Goodness sake. You were never one of the original H13 members. That has been made clear many times. You snuck your slimy * in well after H13 and the "Original" leadership formed. in fact you were the reason that H13 went to war with H3 and it was you who started the uprising. You are so dang full of yourself trying to make it look like you did it all. I am willing to bet you pass gas and smell it just to say it smells like lemon.

The only thing you had a your hand in, was talking a bunch of crap. You guys are talking about whales and England you all forget that H6 had a major impact in helping you in Whales. the players that left H6 was solely due to the fact that they grew bored of beating your * time and time again. Heck they could roll your villages over quicker then you can say oh crap. It has been proven so many times its not even funny. The only reason you are the player you are today is because you have everyone do your bidding and then take all the fame for it! LOL you are a joke!

How bout for once in your SHK life pass some of that 15 minutes to the ones who did most of it. Trizx is one there are so many that got All of H13 to where it is, Get off your high horse before you fall and break a hip old man.. lolz err sorry get off your miniature pony. oh and BTW please raze me.. your two attacks did not do much.. I am surprised that you would attack me anyways, I thought you were a man of Integrity by the way you describe yourself. Always trying to be the one to say look what I did instead of saying hey look at what all the great people of H13 did. such a pompous *.

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”