W7 rules for scotlands

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
billytrapper

W7 rules for scotlands

Post by billytrapper »

1. if u create 1 village in scotland, u need to pay tribute to the "redgods card-spammers"

2. if u attack a parish thats farm of them, u will get warned, attacked, than razed...

3. if u wanna join a "redgods faction" u need to know one redgod or a red-demigod, or u will not be accepted..

4. if ure not one of redgods faction member, ure automatically a farm for them...

5. if ure a red-demigods faction member and attack a redgod card-spammer farm, ull be warned... and asap atacked...

well... i dont know about u guys in england... but here, dont looks like a "new server" to me.....

PS: can someone spare me some coins? i wanna take a bus to africa... :mrgreen:
thekpd

Re: W7 rules for scotlands

Post by thekpd »

Cool story bro.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

It would seem as though he's letting us all know the "rules" of scotland in world 7.... essentially laying down a bunch of gibberish.
Glad I'm no where near any of these DB's lol.

Kinda odd though, he's not in a faction lmao... and he surely isn't a "Carding god" judging by his rank lol.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

i believe red god= h1 and red demi=h16. i am pretty sure a card spammer is just something lord dom said cause he needs cards to play this game. and he still isn't half way decent
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I think it's safe to say, that the redgods will be pleased with your interpretation of their rules.... NICE

Return to “World 7 Lounge”