How do you do Supreme General 3?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
climbtree

How do you do Supreme General 3?

Post by climbtree »

It's my last quest, anyone want to help me out? I can capture one of yours and you capture it back, or you can capture mine and I'll capture it back.

ELSE: How did you complete the quest? The entire world seems pretty peaceful (I'm in Ireland).
Rif1e

Re: How do you do Supreme General 3?

Post by Rif1e »

I did it on enemy player, easy quest :X But as I see you're playing this game like farmville, so you can make a deal with friend, but It's harder way, not many people willing to lose 8/9 mln HP just for quest.
Baldwin Bernd

Post by Baldwin Bernd »

Hey mate there is an easy way to do supreme general 3. My friend vonSchleicher just did it yesterday that way.
R1fle tell him :mrgreen:
Strength through unity
Unity through faith
Baldwin Bernd

Post by Baldwin Bernd »

Ok this is how you do it
1) get 15-20 vassals
2) Get x3 army card
3) load each vassals with 100 catapults 200 archers 200 pikemen
4) Open leaderboards, anyone with 15+ villages will do fine. Pick your target
5) Watch him closely. When he's offline launch your captain at x3 speed and start lining your 15 vassals to it
6) ?????
7) Profit!

Oh yes, you may get reset afterwards but it's a part of the game, the screen that comes after will inform you about that.
And hey, your quest is done! 8-)
Strength through unity
Unity through faith
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

Rif1e wrote:I did it on enemy player, easy quest :X But as I see you're playing this game like farmville, so you can make a deal with friend, but It's harder way, not many people willing to lose 8/9 mln HP just for quest.

LMAO... the 100th player, is a crown prince with 15 villages.... that 15th village costs 10 million
I have alot of friends who wanted me to do the same for them, but I'm not willing to part with 15 million now that i'm up to 16 villages.

It'd take a WHOLE lot of banquet goods to repay me lmao.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”