History - House 2 (Mainly)

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lord Demasius

History - House 2 (Mainly)

Post by Lord Demasius »

I wish to inquire more about this world, and it's past. Who it's main rulers were, how it changed, and what have you. But mainly I wish to focus on H2, if it's ever been powerful, who it's previous Marshalls were, and what they were like. I ask because I am the Marshall of House 2, have been here for about two weeks to a month. The more you know, as they say.

I've heard from some people House 2 used to be a ruthless one. But others just don't even know a thing about them as if they never existed. I came into the house when it was full of inactives, about a month or so ago. I remained determined, and I won't lie; for quite some time I had hated House 1, due to a few very bad apples. Luckily this vision was at least redeemed.

The new history of our house (ever since I went into it) is as follows;

When I became Marshall, it was full of inactive factions. We had just enough votes to make myself Marshall, from there with the help of the few active factions, we managed to kick out the inactive leaders and begin rebuilding our house. Not a week after, we began receiving messages from affliates of H1 and even some directly from H1. The ones before, I will not name for the sake of privacy, worked for them and it was confirmed as he even mentioned knowing about it and agreed. They wished to take over our house, and for awhile they kept tempting us with power and glory. "If you make him Marshall, House 1 will help you get on your feet." But that was not our goal, our goal was to be free from the wars.

That didn't work, so they resorted to threatening us. The first threaten wasn't that terrible. After we kept saying no, it won't happen, they just stopped bothering. But the next time another couple people came around, a faction leader of H1 threatened me personally. He sent attacks at me saying he'll destroy our entire house until we leave to get it. I told him I would stand and take the beating if I must, as it turned out, they were fakes.

Voninski saved the day, and our entire house, from extinction. I was contacting him before he came around threatening us about making a pact of neutrality. He personally told him to not cause anymore trouble, before I knew they were fakes. I was surprised, Voninski showed so much honor within him, I immediately began to be curious about H1 in a different way. When H19 was in my area, I was happy. But then I felt oppressed, we cannot grow anywhere without bothering H1.

Another problem occured within my own faction, and I made a friend with an H1 member known as evanjellyman. He is a good person indeed, we had met on bad terms, but now I consider in debt to him at least. I've begun to see the world differently, not the black and white vision I had before.

There are bad apples in H1, but there are in every house. I mean, I even knew some that were from H19. No matter how good of a house you make, there will always be bad seeds that grow. Although the second age will close all this hard work that has been done, I must admit I am very pleased to know H1 beyond what was done to us in the beginning.

That is mainly not only the history of our reborn house, but also myself. I hope that my personal experience will give some insight on people who believe one house is evil, while the other is good. Neither is true, as we cannot be a completely pure house. H1 is no exception, and nor shall ours be.
King Zach IV

Re: History - House 2 (Mainly)

Post by King Zach IV »

I never saw a single H2 parish an I only saw that color on a village once. its the most inactive house I have ever seen. Ive been playing since late October. H2 has been a ghost to me. I know nothing about them except that.

Also I used to not like H1 so much either. I like them now, especially now that H9 is making stuff harder for me...

Good luck on the house.
Lord Demasius

Post by Lord Demasius »

Thank you King Zach, I'll do my absolute best.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Lord Demasius wrote:I hope that my personal experience will give some insight on people who believe one house is evil, while the other is good. Neither is true, as we cannot be a completely pure house. H1 is no exception, and nor shall ours be.
Words of truth right there. We have our schmucks, and at times I've been one myself, but to make the claim that an entire House is evil inside a video game of all things is simply asinine. To be fair, I used to think the same about the old House 1 as well. I despised them, but once I started fighting them, I realized they were just people that liked to fight. We invent machinations to justify our crusades, when in truth we just want to fight. So House 1 gets demonized.

Anyway, as for House 2. I remember a House 2 owned by a faction called Negative Honour that existed briefly after the downfall of the original House 9. My old House, House 16 from East Anglia/East Midlands, waged war against them until they merged with House 1, who proceeded to smack us around. Negative Honour was a * good faction. After that, I believe House 2 was taken over as a flow-over House for the Brotherhood factions of House 15.
Rif1e

Post by Rif1e »

As a curiosity - H2 was bigger scotish house long time ago. In times of war h13 (or h6 dont remember exactly, but It was Irish biggest house) vs. h11+ h2 (Scotish houses). H2 was h11's subhouse I guess.

I think that every neutral house can live around h1 as long as they don't try to vote out h1's active fighters from parishes. Military parish is "war tool" for us and we can't allow "legal voting" everywhere. So if any of your members have h1 heavy hitter in parish and you have more members in this parish don't vote against him if he don't agree. It is generally main issue.
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

Rif1e wrote: I think that every neutral house can live around h1 as long as they don't try to vote out h1's active fighters from parishes. Military parish is "war tool" for us and we can't allow "legal voting" everywhere. So if any of your members have h1 heavy hitter in parish and you have more members in this parish don't vote against him if he don't agree. It is generally main issue.
I dont mean to Hijack this thread but I understand that part but you guys can atleast be nicer on how you take it back instead of threats.. Most of the people I saw that took a War parish as you call it got threatened for doing so. My friend got threatened for doing this. It did not end out well. he had a large majority of votes, so he voted him in again, Deleted everything and left to W7.
Lord Demasius

Post by Lord Demasius »

That's interesting, so H2 was bigger at one point. I always had the assumption right before me it was owned by H15 (a minion house as I like to call them) as two of the factions were named after an H15 one. Even had the same flag as them. It's nice to know my assumption was correct.

House 2's goal if I haven't said it a million times (which I have xP) is to find a county to call our own. But these days, our choices wittle more and more. Hopefully with enough determination, we can find one peacefully and begin to give H2 a name again.
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

Im living in Cork-Waterford, you can join me if you want :)
Lord Demasius

Post by Lord Demasius »

King Zach IV wrote:Im living in Cork-Waterford, you can join me if you want :)
Pfft, but that won't give H2 a county! Besides, I'd like to see your house have another county as well. :) The more colors, the better!
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

dont know too much about h2 but know a bit about oldish history for ireland some of engalnd/scotland

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”