Peace Time is Over

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana

Peace Time is Over

Post by rey_bonana »

Drum beat roll, as individual faction swolen its numbers and every house are sturving for terretory the tensions are high. One whrong move and one hot headed fellow will set everyone puff their chest and let their army do the talking. Civil war in every corner of scotland and england is due but ofcourse lets not all forget ireland. We all know Ireland are the late comers to this game and its farmer teretory so we will not see Ireland fighting among them self yet, not this early of the game.

Good luck guys and lets not take this game so personally

Thank you for reading

Hooligans
Fullerc8

Re: Peace Time is Over

Post by Fullerc8 »

We have very strong and talented players over here in Ireland, thank you very much.

Far more sophisticated than the residents of other Countries I must add.

There will be no Civil War, only utmost civility towards one another as we rally under the same banner.
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

Fullerc8 wrote:We have very strong and talented players over here in Ireland, thank you very much.

Far more sophisticated than the residents of other Countries I must add.

There will be no Civil War, only utmost civility towards one another as we rally under the same banner.
I hope that goes well for you. But it won't be so. There will be an incident where it will cause a civil war eventually, and we all know it will.
I don't have one life, but many.
Fullerc8

Post by Fullerc8 »

Harness wrote:How many times have you heard the phrase "unified Ireland" in other worlds?
None, cause I havn't played in Ireland before.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

Unification for glory round is killing the fun of this game. When i started this game on world 5 its more about fighting house and faction without any colaboration of any house and i have a blast playing on that server. i got resetted over and over but its so fun fighting too many people. World 6 sucks because of some geeks gather to dominate the server and none of small faction are getting killed if they stand out. Im member of the faction that colaborate with a unification thing and no one even dare to attack me.

world 6 sucks
Sir Smooticus

Post by Sir Smooticus »

This is old news. H10 has been taking the fight to the h1/16 "redgods" since like day 11. We're the ones taking action to protect Southern Scotland from their tyranny. and they'll have to get through us before they can bully the rest of the British Isles.
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

I sense an Irish civil war between H1 and H19 (even though they are not based in Ireland), they have swooped in and taken chunks of it, one of them would want more

I cannot see a united Ireland on this world unlike many others, until after a long arduous war.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

How many times have you heard the phrase "unified Ireland" in other worlds?
come to world4 ireland is well unified since last summer..you have the odd faction causing a little stir but thats all ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0

Return to “World 7 Lounge”