The thirst for power...

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Adawulf

Re: The thirst for power...

Post by Adawulf »

Interesting JaxiTaxi. Thank you.
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

I had little involvement in the Perthsire fightings. All I know that after h9 stormed h3 there (ally flags still atop their troops), the leadership was torn apart whether we should stand ground or bail. Without a clear decision the damage was done.

This disagreement led initially to the swapping of factions. Without strong leadership more followed.

So actually kicking h3 out of Pertshire ended up giving h1 another county and a province speeding up the glory process.

I myself don't really care about the speed of the glory race. It's a game it can't last forever.
It is so that my house is an ally of h1 so I'll support their decisions.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

What goes around comes around, H3 got beasted when they got in war with h9, h3 guys jumped to h1 now house 9 will get beasted, and h9 will know how h3 felt during the war in Perthshire.
Highlander89

Post by Highlander89 »

Well that's an early call for victory. :lol:

h9 is not that out of place in Scotland as h3 was so they have a much better chance defending themselves.

Anyways if you guys want to stop h1 from fast collecting the glory victories then you just need to convince them that the second age is bad for everyone. They are in the position that if they want to than they can just switch flags to a house (like h13 nice and green :mrgreen: ) that isn't in the glory race while maintaining the same territory. That would mean that at the current rate the rounds would take 5 times longer and we would have 5 extra rounds if they willingly loose stars for h1.

Mounting a war against them actually speeds up the glory race. That's my two cents. :|
CREED.

Post by CREED. »

Just saw this on one of the threads. Another new rule by SHK for 2nd age

Lord Alacrity

Re: The Second Age Information
This is the intended mechanic:

In the first age a parish retains the bonus from a building even if it is deleted.

In the second age a parish will lose the bonus if the building is deleted.

We understand that on Mir1 and W1 parishes were still retaining the bonuses for deleted buildings, which was corrected in today's update. In a future update, a check will be run to automatically clear the bonus from any deleted guild on a second age world.
CREED.

Post by CREED. »

Lord Alacrity

Re: ~Second age map destroy? We want to keep our maps! VOTE

1. It is impossible to "expand" the current worlds. More territory cannot simply be pasted on to an existing world. None of the worlds will ever merge or have additional territory added.

2. The end of a game world is entirely up to you, the players. If players do not want a world to enter the second age, there are a myriad of strategies to make this happen. If players on a world in the second age do not want a world to end, they can simply postpone the end of the glory race indefinitely.

3. Closing old worlds will allow for new and unique worlds to be created. We have a variety of alternate rule set worlds which we would like to open as well as many many new countries and territories. (Yes, a Europe map is planned!)

4. Players will not be leaving a closed world empty-handed. For the winners, the rewards shall be great and unique and everyone who was active on the world will receive valuable and unique items unobtainable by any other means. The rewards for finishing the second age will be geared towards getting players off to a great start on the next world.
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

And think about this Creed; they are also increases the effectiveness of monking into parishes and counties. Imagine the implications of monking in and deleting guilds with the new rules. There's no locking in a bonus permanently, so any guild you lose is a major loss and you'll need all the flags to get it back. You can do serious damage monking into a county and deleting guilds & they designed it to be easier than ever.

The 2nd age is just going to suck. For many of us 2nd age = time to quit SHK.
CREED.

Post by CREED. »

I do not see any advantage to going to 2nd age and i do not support it. I really think we should slow are world way down and watch world 1 that is going through 2nd age right now. I know just from chatting with players on that world they wish they would of stayed in 1st age,because of all the changes that were done.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”