THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Millzy

THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Millzy »

------To all Avid players of World Five-----
This is the Last Stand! Today Brothers and Sisters, The Crusade Begins!!

It is the intention of this message to rally any support of those players who do not wish for our world to be destroyed and go the way of other dead and dying worlds. Many of us have put a lot of time and effort into making this a world we enjoy playing on. The second age will without a doubt destroy this world and all we have built.

It has become apparent that several houses are gathering increased momentum in the pursuit of glory round victory’s. They want to win, they want the second age to come; they could care less what it means to the rest of us not involved in the pursuit of Glory. The result of this is that they are dominating our world and bullying all other players into compliance with their goals in order to bring our world to an end.

We have the ability to stop the glory race, stop the coming of the second age, and stand up to those who would plow us into the earth and step over us for their own gain. It will take the efforts of all who do not support the direction our world is headed to make this change. Simply sitting back and letting it progress simply accelerates this world ending process.

House Nine will be standing up to the glory seeking mongers who attempt to intimidate us. We will be standing up to all who attempt to ruin our ability to continue playing this game in its current form on this world. We will fight to the Death all those attempting to bring on the onset of the second age. We will need the support of all those with similar beliefs to accomplish this. And will welcome any from of any house as brothers and sisters in arms. The time is Now! Everyone can contribute!

It is time for action. Inaction will lead to a world not worth playing. We prefer to fight
--win or lose-- than to bury our heads in the sand and give up our world.

If your in a One of these houses and wish to drop out or even help, it's More than Welcome and you will Not be Targeted.

Contact the House Nine Marshal or any Faction Leader or General in the fight if you would like to know how you can contribute.

This is Our Crusade, but You Can make it Yours! Lets Stop the glory Rounds on World Five! Shove it in the Glory Houses face and FireFly's.

Krogith
Marshal House Nine

{{{Send This Out to The World!}}}
Adawulf

Re: THE CRUSADE BEGINS!

Post by Adawulf »

I am honored to be a part of this noble Crusade!
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

It would be way easier if you decided to help H19 attack H1. I know why you didnt, you guys were at war before H1 stepped in. Just like they are doing now as H3 and H9 are fighting.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I have a hard time taking anything krogith says seriously :lol:
Other than being the number 1 ranked player in the world... he doens't have much else going for him.

I'm one of the few people who isn't in h1, and welcomes the second age... the position i'm in, will be a very strong one come the second age. I'm convinced, by the time the 2nd age ends, firefly will come up with alternatives for the 3rd age. If they don't I'll be fine winning the 2nd age, and then riding off into the sunset.
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

I'm not in H1 but I welcome the coming of the 2nd age as well. I dont think I'm prepared since I only have 2 villages left, and I'm severely halted in my honor gain... but hey, I will be glad to see different colors other than red
Purpley

Post by Purpley »

Glad you chose now to attack.
To bad H19 is gone with a ton of players : |
Anyways have fun losing
Adawulf

Post by Adawulf »

H19 made the fatal mistake of attacking H9 and trying to invade northern Scotland. No house that does that survives.
Purpley

Post by Purpley »

And now H19 is gone and so will H9,
least H9 proved a point
Rif1e

Post by Rif1e »

Adawulf wrote:I am honored to be a part of this noble Crusade!
"Vacation Mode
cannot be attacked"

such a strong desire to participate in "crusade" :D
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

lol, Don't do what Kree Gor did

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”