W7 rules for scotlands

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
billytrapper

W7 rules for scotlands

Post by billytrapper »

1. if u create 1 village in scotland, u need to pay tribute to the "redgods card-spammers"

2. if u attack a parish thats farm of them, u will get warned, attacked, than razed...

3. if u wanna join a "redgods faction" u need to know one redgod or a red-demigod, or u will not be accepted..

4. if ure not one of redgods faction member, ure automatically a farm for them...

5. if ure a red-demigods faction member and attack a redgod card-spammer farm, ull be warned... and asap atacked...

well... i dont know about u guys in england... but here, dont looks like a "new server" to me.....

PS: can someone spare me some coins? i wanna take a bus to africa... :mrgreen:
thekpd

Re: W7 rules for scotlands

Post by thekpd »

Cool story bro.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Spoiler! :
What's a 'Redgod'?
What's a 'card-spammer'?
What's a 'farm'?
What's a card-spammer farm'?
I'm so confused :?

Thekpd can you explain what he's saying :lol:
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

It would seem as though he's letting us all know the "rules" of scotland in world 7.... essentially laying down a bunch of gibberish.
Glad I'm no where near any of these DB's lol.

Kinda odd though, he's not in a faction lmao... and he surely isn't a "Carding god" judging by his rank lol.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

i believe red god= h1 and red demi=h16. i am pretty sure a card spammer is just something lord dom said cause he needs cards to play this game. and he still isn't half way decent
Baldwin Bernd

Post by Baldwin Bernd »

Wait, what if you are red demigod cardspammer farm and you are cardspamming redgod farm with other reddemigod who cardspamming other reddemigod farm and this farm wants to join redgod faction which is also a cardspammer but not reddemigod neither redgod and he offers his farm to any of other cardspamming redgods to use but he wants to cardspam another farm which is by the coincidence being cardspammed by other redgod already?
Strength through unity
Unity through faith
Baldwin Bernd

Post by Baldwin Bernd »

I just want to make sure I got all the rules correctly as I don't want to break any of those by accidentally cardspamming any of redgods farms accidentaly if I decide to join reddemigod faction
Strength through unity
Unity through faith
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I think it's safe to say, that the redgods will be pleased with your interpretation of their rules.... NICE

Return to “World 7 Lounge”