2nd Day, and already ruined by cheating

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Arch-Indar

2nd Day, and already ruined by cheating

Post by Arch-Indar »

I just can't freaking believe this. It's only Day 2, and already my game experience has been ruined by cheating. A player has voted in an obvious Alt Account as our Parrish Steward using Monks. He then proceeded to delete all our defenses and our Architect Guild so that he can Flag Raid us forever. I have already submitted a ticket, but as he's a money player, I doubt anything will be done about it.

I'm so freaking mad!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
meatball2k

Re: 2nd Day, and already ruined by cheating

Post by meatball2k »

Just keep plodding on, dont let cheaters win, join a faction grow strong then make his life *, its early days if he keeps doign this everyone will help wipe him out, thats what happens to players like that, they always get ther comeuppance sooner or later, you need a full team of players that work well togetehr, money doesnt buy success unless you have a full faction of money players then they would be hard to take out.

Chin up and plod on
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

What is this guys name?
Essos

Post by Essos »

Come on, You always have those players...

just form a coalition with the rest of the parish members to at least prevent him from doing more damage. voting is legal just vote on someone else and definitely now when no house is still established, if he attacks/raze you for that then it will be detected by the rest of World 7 and the public will punish him.

OMFG dude King Zach IV, you everywhere
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

Yes, I try my best to be active on the chat, forums and respond to every mail I may receive. I also dislike guys like that, If someone near me is like that I would probably inform everyone around me about this problem since he did it to you at random it could have happened to anyone of them. Then try to all come together to end the tyrant
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

Also if any mods or admin reads this There is a issue with the World 7 Lounge

World 7 Lounge
All discussion related to activity in World 6 should be posted here.

That is exactly what it says
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

If you have good reason to believe a player is cheating then please submit a ticket to https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com and it will be investigated.
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

Arch-Indar wrote:I just can't freaking believe this. It's only Day 2, and already my game experience has been ruined by cheating. A player has voted in an obvious Alt Account as our Parrish Steward using Monks. He then proceeded to delete all our defenses and our Architect Guild so that he can Flag Raid us forever. I have already submitted a ticket, but as he's a money player, I doubt anything will be done about it.

I'm so freaking mad!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Why would someone even go through all that trouble at this point? You can just walk into so many parishes right now with nothing more than about 30 peasants so it seems like an awful waste to monk it and delete buildings. I'd say the guy you are dealing with is not too bright and will probably be easy to beat :)
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

King Zach IV wrote:Also if any mods or admin reads this There is a issue with the World 7 Lounge

World 7 Lounge
All discussion related to activity in World 6 should be posted here.

That is exactly what it says
Merepatra has changed this to reflect the correct world. Thanks for letting us know King Zach IV
gbones

Post by gbones »

Why would Firefly care when they make vastly more off the players you are reporting?

It isn't cheating so much as making the most of the cash to win system.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”