It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 It is GLORIOUS! 

Post It is GLORIOUS!
Party time :D

We defeated the English!!!
H13 AW YUS!

Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:32 am

Post Re: It is GLORIOUS!
Is it just coincidence that it's a green house controlling Ireland? ;)

ImageImage

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:16 am
Profile WWW

Well, we kicked *. It was an atriction war in northren england and whales, after we kicked everyone sent against us again and again the best players and fighters gave up or quitted playing, we just steamrolled territory from the farmers and monkers left.

Now peace with H6 is over, well after some recorded conversations about us we heard, I say it was about time it started..

As for Green, I wasn't playing yet when H13 started conquering ireland more than a year ago. But I'd say that since they were at ireland they chosed Green as their color...

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 pm

PaladinoRR wrote:
Well, we kicked *. It was an atriction war in northren england and whales, after we kicked everyone sent against us again and again the best players and fighters gave up or quitted playing, we just steamrolled territory from the farmers and monkers left.

Now peace with H6 is over, well after some recorded conversations about us we heard, I say it was about time it started..

As for Green, I wasn't playing yet when H13 started conquering ireland more than a year ago. But I'd say that since they were at ireland they chosed Green as their color...

Not entirely how it went but oké, the winner makes the stories (e.g. internal conflict in the alliance between House 9,11 and 10, months ago)

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Well, I know we had 6 months of fighting in Tyneside and Durham, where first we beated the old pink house, than H9 sent some guys up and got kicked, than H18, than H11, than H9 again, lastly there was H11 again..

And they would always complain about getting no support once they were there.

After sometime, it seens all great H9 players quitted.. After that we took whales and more 4 governors on england in what, 3 weeks.

If it was the internal conflits or even personal reasons that they quit, I have no way of knowing, just from my pov, we kept repeling them until they stopped comming..

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm

when myself and the other 4 factions started h13 we picked green due to being in ireland and yes every1 will have its own outlook on how things happen. but speaking as 1 of the founding fathers of h13 it was not easy getting to this point but alot of houses screwed themselfs more than just us beating them to death. h9 fought well for awhile then imploded h10 was a joke easy to beat them. h18 and h11 well great fighters but due to politics died and well h6 where i have friends that i now fight caused thier own down fall over and over. h13 may or may not win but i know we ended up the greatest house on the server. we lasted the longest beat civil wars invaders and grew to what we have now. and im proud of what we have done. now lets reset this freaking server so we can all get back to killing each other in diff houses

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 am

Essos wrote:
PaladinoRR wrote:

Not entirely how it went but oké, the winner makes the stories (e.g. internal conflict in the alliance between House 9,11 and 10, months ago)

See my History of World 4 post, it clears some of that up. ^_^

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 am

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 am

Soon all Scotland will be green too 8-)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 pm

World 4 has become the new world 2.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next