Psychic Services Available

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
King Zach IV

Re: Psychic Services Available

Post by King Zach IV »

Well, he is nice to me.

Scotland sounds like a nice place to be :/
Can you give me examples of the scots fighting with each other
Is it like
Person 1 " Scouts resource Stash"
Person 2 "Snipes the Stash"
Person 3 " *sends war declaration* "

-------------WAR--------------

or is it more of a "Hey, Im bored your next to me so lets fight" ?
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

The next part of my psychic ability was to announce the future death of h4, however, they seem to have beat me to it...as for Scotland? a tough scenario indeed..h9 will hold power as long as they do not ruffle h1's feathers..h15 will continue to farm and h3 will hold perth until h1 doesnt want them to any more!
Rif1e

Post by Rif1e »

The worst seer ever I heard, but I'd love to see you back anyway :D
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Chompa lmao some tall tales that fella tells, he told me good effort when I razed him, but told h19 in the internal mails, (spy fed) that we sent 28 armies which is like 20 more than we did.
For the record I sent 4 parishes timed with a captain with pults to take out pikes in his keep, millzy sent a few attacks as well.
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

Well cmon' Lucky let's hear it. Where do you see world 5 in two months? We'll mark the date of your post and see how accurate you are. Everyone loves a good prophet.

I think a lot of things are very predictable in this game also, and I don't think it requires nastrodamus to predict them. I attempted the same thing when I had my disagreements with H15. I could see the road ahead, it was as plain as day yet I was ignored. It can be frustrating.

Let's hear what you got, give us some specifics.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

LuCkY7s07 wrote:who are you?
Awesome psychic abillities :lol:
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

To be honest, I posted this as a joke because I told h4 and h19 when i was marshall of h6 that if they were unloyal to h6 during the war that they would be the next to fall (as you can see, this is obviously true). I have in fact, came back and have joined forces with *, one of the strongest and should be most respected factions in game.

Future of World 5? first lets look at the past

Old h1 pre war with h13/h6-..H1 was strong won original wars until internal issues and was destroyed
h6-won war had internal issues and was destroyed
new h1-(prediction) I can only imagine similar things will happen, however with as many stars as there is now, it will clearly win this "age" and destroy anyone else in there path.. The only big difference in 2 months will be how scotland shapes up..whos going to go there..h19 exiles or soon to be h4 (possibly soon to be h3 exiles?) Itll soon be a war of the smaller houses to see which ones will take the left overs..but as we have seen, even houses that arent in the glory round have done well (h8 and h9, most notably)

Itll be an interesting next two months..
King Zach IV

Post by King Zach IV »

I can agree with you on that, I also want to see what happens to the power house (House 1) as time passes on. Will they stay strong or will internal problems incapacitate this large house. I still wonder if any of the houses "rebel" against this house because it gets to big. I have never been on to see the glory round restart from beginning, I think thats when the problems will occur.

Are you thinking about doing that 1 million thing. http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

:D
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

ha, i dont possess any psychic abilities but i am a strategist/researcher by heart and profession so I understand trends and behaviors..
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

ha nope have no idea what youre talking about tbh

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”