New Players are Locked out of World 2 Leadership Positions

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
countjimula

Re: New Players are Locked out of World 2 Leadership Positio

Post by countjimula »

JVC.com wrote:any problem with that post so? i am not multiaccounting, but who cares about someone who maybe does? i know more enemies than allies who do this really visable and dont care as they even die with them so what?
It is a shame that even with 17 of 20 houses on your side you still have players with multi-accounts. Is that your excuse, everybody does it so it is no big deal?

Sorry but it is cheating, and it is a big deal.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

it is so unimportant to this game.. ok you can send id from them to protect yourself, but as it is the 2nd account you will be able to raze or cap him quickly, as the player will be online with the main account and you can be sure he doesnt come online with the other soon. i am playing good enough without any alt accounts and i dont see the profit of having some. when the enemy is online he will id himself with his own village and defend the attacks if you send some. when he isnt online his alt account is worthless and when he is online he doesnt need the 2nd account. where is the big deal with it so? and when you know players then ok report if you want.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

JVC.com wrote:it is so unimportant to this game.. ok you can send id from them to protect yourself, but as it is the 2nd account you will be able to raze or cap him quickly, as the player will be online with the main account and you can be sure he doesnt come online with the other soon. i am playing good enough without any alt accounts and i dont see the profit of having some. when the enemy is online he will id himself with his own village and defend the attacks if you send some. when he isnt online his alt account is worthless and when he is online he doesnt need the 2nd account. where is the big deal with it so? and when you know players then ok report if you want.
Again, I do not have to argue, anyone reading that knows this game will see that you are either extremely biased, making excuses, or clueless.

Thread here:
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

ok think what you want, but dont tell anyone about your strange feelings...
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

What strange feelings?
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Reynauld de Chatillon wrote:What strange feelings?

I think he was talking about my beliefs. He is helping us fight TCA now, so it is ok, and we are glad that he is helping us.

Thread here:
Ataliemas

Post by Ataliemas »

NEW PLAYER HERE <<<<<<

Bump to say this is still true, id like to go into details of how i was randomly placed starting the game into a Parish that :evil:
didn't even have the correct starting Guilds built inside ,

( I know this because you can see that it cost Flags to purchase meaning they arnt even lv1).

And when i decided to take over the Parish not to mention the countless hours of re-arranging it so a player can actually see whats inside to donate to, With no parish log mind i was told by 3 different players, all veterans compared to someone just starting to leave the parish or die, then was told i was warned, which i wasn't

Dont bother replying to my reply, this is a simple bump, and depending on the harassment i get possibly thread bumped for life.

Straight Garbage IMO, and if player opinions don't matter don't bother asking for money.

Fis your games FireFly. People honestly don't need the drama your games cause.SWtOR,CivWorld... ect
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

This post is kind of defunct as history has shown that the people 'locked out' are now the people in charge....... For now. If you make enough mistakes and enough enemies no matter how big you are your time will come.
Ozur

Post by Ozur »

Bretth wrote:This post is kind of defunct as history has shown that the people 'locked out' are now the people in charge....... For now. If you make enough mistakes and enough enemies no matter how big you are your time will come.
When he said swtor... i just took him has a troll..

Anyway. NO everyone can be the steward of their parishes.. + you should respect the actual steward.. If u wanna see the AI or x building built... You just need mail the steward..

You could be amaze of what a nice mail can do in this game :)
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

So true? Well, maybe on old worlds but not on the new ones!

Return to “World 2 Lounge”