English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Wrathy

English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Wrathy »

There is a lot of disinformation regarding who, what, when, and where.

No matter what H12 may say to make themselves look better, they will flat out lie and distort the truth. So I will air it here.

Included blow are screenshots from the original thread between H12 and H11/H17. Many players in H12 have said their talks were innocent, but I will simply post the screenshots that prove otherwise. It's important that H12 players know that their leadership is corrupt and filled with disinformation and instigated this - NOT HOUSE 2/3/13.

House 12 has backstabbed H2,3, and 13 after we gave them the glory round and fulfilled our agreement(s) with them. The Scottish houses have always held to our end of the bargains and played honorably, and here is how House 12 has rewarded us.

This message is to the honorable players in House 12. Why remain in a house that stabs their allies in their backs?

To H11/H17: How long do you think it will be until they ally against you, just as they did H17 the first time, and now Scotland?

Just some food for thought, my SHK friends.

Sincerely,

Wrath
Big Hoss

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Big Hoss »

You forgot to mention that H12 gave H2 it's Glory Win first.

H12 has served as Scotland's shield long enough. Our war with the other English Houses has allowed H2 and H13 to spread unchecked across the map. H2/13 aided H12 only when it served their interests and in the end they let us stand alone against all of England. H13 even made side deals with H12's enemies rather then aid us. It's also worth nothing that while the Scots couldn't muster any help for H12 when it was asked, they have the armies to attack us now. You're pathetic sir. Keep trying to spread your trash and propaganda though, it's amusing for someone to read when they actually know the truth.
evilevan82

Post by evilevan82 »

And ya smell bad too!

seriously though do you have a life? wayyy too much time put into this game lil buddy. nice photoshop job
Wrathy

Post by Wrathy »

My side deal with House 18 was before I landed in Wales, and it was unfortunately that you declared war on a neutral house. I had an agreement with Raker that I would not attack his house and that I was no threat to him, and I would not backdoor him in Shropshire. It was an agreement that I would not break - I'm sorry you can't use diplomacy or check with allies before putting swords up on everyone that you don't like.

Again, I cannot fight every war that you decide to engage in, and I would not attack a house that had always been honest and good to me. Unlike you, I keep my word.
Last edited by Wrathy on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wrathy

Post by Wrathy »

You claim it's a photoshop job?

I can forward the thread, if I needed to. :) Hard to Photoshop that, isn't it?
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Well... That's very interesting.

H12 is well, expected; They have the history for it. But H17 and H11? I wasn't expecting them to do that. Such a shame.

Big Hoss wrote:Our war with the other English Houses has allowed H2 and H13 to spread unchecked across the map. H2/13 aided H12 only when it served their interests and in the end they let us stand alone against all of England.
I do agree with that, and have believed that since H2 took the first Province in Ireland. H12 started taking a beating while H2 kept eating Irish land and watched H12 take the attacks for it. They simply want to keep H12 in the race for the sake of having an easy target for the end of the race.
Big Hoss wrote:It's also worth nothing that while the Scots couldn't muster any help for H12 when it was asked, they have the armies to attack us now.
It's worth noting that H2 couldn't and still can't support their troops in East Anglia. They're recruited people instead of sent people to help. So H2 couldn't help H12 even if they wanted to be fair. H2 was and is too spread out to help H12 against H17 and H11, they're able to keep eating H10 land because they're already defeated.
You also said H2 have armies to attack H12, so you're saying H2 is attacking you right now?

Wrathy wrote:My side deal with House 18 was before I landed in Wales, and it was unfortunately that you declared war on a neutral house.
H18 isn't neutral. H18 supports H17 and will follow H17 into any war. So H18 is an enemy of H12 and they were right to put swords on H18.

PS - I'm a neutral though I do follow the war as much as possible.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
burst1

Post by burst1 »

Our deal with H12 was to take down H17 and give H12 the crown. H2 done what they were sent there to do then moved on to Ireland. H12 knows H2s main focus was H10, they even moved players to Ireland themselves.

H12 can't expect other houses to protect their lands for them because they can't do it themselves.

Good luck to H11 and H17 when they get back stabbed also. H12 has done it more than once, it will happen again.
moughur

Post by moughur »

H12 created their own enemies thur backstabbing and lying. all the land they have gathered has been at the hand of another and picking on neutrals. its too bad its biting them in the * now when they realize that they have made too many enemies to fight and that the scots are not gonna fight their battles for them. maybe they should have made some friends instead of just killing everyone
Big Hoss

Post by Big Hoss »

More factual errors as usual, Wrathy.

H18 was not a Neutral House in regards to H12. They had been removing H12 stewards prior to any military engagements. They even agreed to stop and then went broke on that agreement twice. Swords were just a formality.

I do agree that you keep your word though. You don't keep it with your allies like you should, but you do keep it with the people you make side deals with.
moughur

Post by moughur »

big hoss is just butt hurt his house is falling apart and cant hold on to any of their land on their own. h12 never was gonna be in the glory race till the end. they have stabbed too many people in the back. im even surprised h17 took you in after what you did to them. wonder how long till you back stab them again

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”