Free Card Packs

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
TheDomCook

Free Card Packs

Post by TheDomCook »

Hello everyone,

Firefly has come with a HD patches for Stronghold, Stronghold Crusader and Stronghold Crusader Extreme. When you own a legal copy of one of these games you can install these patches over them (also works with the Steam versions). You can find these patches on http://www.fireflyworlds.com/

At the end of the installation you will notice that there's a commerciall for Stronghold Kingdoms. After this a window appears giving you the option to get a redeem code after you filled in your email adress. When you fill in your email and submit you will get a message on the submitted email adress with a redeem code.
You can redeem this code by going in Stronghold Kingdoms to the top bar and click on 'My Account' and then click on 'Redeem Offer Code'. Your browser will open with a window where you can fill in the code. After doing this you will have to restart Stronghold Kingdoms. Then when you go to your card overview and then to the buy cards you will notice some random packs which you can open by clicking on them.

If you have any trouble with this please send me a message trough either Stronghold Kingdoms or the Stronghold Kingdoms forum.
TheDomCook

Cogito ergo sum (I think therefore I am ) - Descartes
Baldrake

Re: Free Card Packs

Post by Baldrake »

I just completed the steps outlined and received 10 random card packs. The link that TheDomCook provided states that the download can still be completed even if the game is not detected on your system.

I did not have the older versions of Stronghold loaded on to the machine I used to complete the offer; so, this should be available and work for everyone. Cheers!
Sir_Ursu

Post by Sir_Ursu »

i have a problem whit the card packs i can open them ,every time when i enter to see if i can use them it show me an error and i can see them anymore thnx
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

Sir_Ursu wrote:i have a problem whit the card packs i can open them ,every time when i enter to see if i can use them it show me an error and i can see them anymore thnx
Please put in a ticket to https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com about this issue
Грузинский

Post by Грузинский »

Merepatra wrote:
Sir_Ursu wrote:i have a problem whit the card packs i can open them ,every time when i enter to see if i can use them it show me an error and i can see them anymore thnx
Please put in a ticket to https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com about this issue
Hello Merepatra, there is an issue I would like to discuss with you in private so is there any way of messaging you? Your PM function seems to be disabled.
Грузинский

Post by Грузинский »

DavidSpy wrote:You'll be best off submitting a ticket to support. If you are lucky Merepatra might be the one to resolve it. xD
knowing my luck, i cant trust that :D thats why i want to be sure :oops:
Killoth

Post by Killoth »

When or how long do you suppose it will be for the HD kingdoms patch will take for valve to add it for download? 1 year? 2-3 months?

also are all your other games (first time noticing) a lot like the online version of Stronghold Kingdoms? (i likr this game) so if its not like the online version in non HD i might not play it.
I bought the stronghold 3 and i didnt quite like it, just purchased btw.

-Kill-
Killoth

Post by Killoth »

Kewl :)

but is there any single person game like SHK ?

Reason i asked, i would purchase it to add to my collection of games such as :

Rome Total war
Napoleon
Shogun Total war
etc... all the versions
also the game like SHK would be great like the Rome Total war series. Maybe an idea for you guys in the future :)
Killoth

Post by Killoth »

been looking nothing found why i asked

Return to “World 2 Lounge”