end

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lt.Columbo

Re: Tales of the Lightians

Post by Lt.Columbo »

me dont like grammar * ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

gerusalem, if i played on W5 i for sure would join ye's..maybe ima go open one now

love the N64 graphics btw ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
sorm

Post by sorm »

I like the pictures.
Bernd von Jonneson

Post by Bernd von Jonneson »

DavidSpy wrote:
Bernd von Jonneson wrote:Good God. The way you type is an affront to the English language. Capitalized words in the middle of your sentences for no reason, extremely poor grammar, stair-format writing style, the list goes on.
I understand wanting to roleplay, but if you're too mentally incapacitated to learn English, you don't belong in a public community.
You shouldn't use personal attacks, that's just wrong... Remember, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. ;)
When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine.
Lord Dv8

Post by Lord Dv8 »

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
Bernd von Jonneson wrote:Good God. The way you type is an affront to the English language. Capitalized words in the middle of your sentences for no reason, extremely poor grammar, stair-format writing style, the list goes on.
I understand wanting to roleplay, but if you're too mentally incapacitated to learn English, you don't belong in a public community.
You shouldn't use personal attacks, that's just wrong... Remember, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. ;)
When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine.
all i see is you being a douche for no reason at all to a person having a blast. not sure if im way off here buuuuuuuuut maybe engrish is a second language to that person.
Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem »

Deleted
Last edited by Gerusalem on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Bernd von Jonneson wrote:When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine
Personal attacks and calling people autistic and retarded are not welcome in this forum/capital forums/mail or game chat. Your posts have been edited along with all the quotes of said post.

If it happens again the matter will be referred to Firefly to deal with.
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

Voltair wrote:
Bernd von Jonneson wrote:When the argument is that the person in question is bad, personal attacks are perfectly fine
Personal attacks and calling people autistic and retarded are not welcome in this forum/capital forums/mail or game chat. Your posts have been edited along with all the quotes of said post.

Jeez, i wish i wouldve gotten this slap on the wrist before being completely banned from ingame mail, game chat, forum chat, parish wall chat, capital forums for 30 days and effectively killed h6!
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

DavidSpy wrote:I trust you learned your lesson now though.
not to cuss and call people names? haha i just whisper to my self now
zuen030

Post by zuen030 »

LuCkY7s07 wrote:
Voltair wrote:

Jeez, i wish i wouldve gotten this slap on the wrist before being completely banned from ingame mail, game chat, forum chat, parish wall chat, capital forums for 30 days and effectively killed h6!
Ofc h6 fell because you were banned from the mailing system

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”