What happened to house 6?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Saxon-

Re: What happened to house 6?

Post by Saxon- »

If H3 is allied with H1 does that put H3 at war with H15?
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Not necessarily, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

To be honest Saxon, I'm not objective at all. I'll go into details if you want, but just know take whatever I say with a grain of salt. What specifically would you want to know?
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

I'm just wondering what's going to happen to the many H3 players in northern Scotland surrounded by H15 if they are allied with H1. So far I haven't seen any fighting but it can't be far off. Also, I am always amazed at how players can leave their house, join a former enemy house and then war on their old house. I guess its hard to find players with a lasting sense of loyalty in this game to any house, and if you do you better hang onto them because they are priceless.
Konig Blumenbeet

Post by Konig Blumenbeet »

Its good to see your still playing David.

also good to see the fall of H6, dirty tyrants.... :mrgreen:

How many of the old guys are still floating around here?
cemtemeltas

Post by cemtemeltas »

thekpd wrote:h3 just fell apart too... at the hands of h19.

h3 had holdings in the yorks in england, and in ireland as well... they had two fronts of war open, and were demolished within like 2 days.
so this is an ALL new h3.
Actually the only reason H3 ever had a province is because I like dragons and decided to join them with my faction. :lol: Now I'm sticking with my old friends in H19.
Last edited by cemtemeltas on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madam Blue

Post by Madam Blue »

:cry:
Last edited by Madam Blue on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

You guys are being beat to a pulp because you run your mouths and plot behind our backs. Then you convince H13 (A house that H1 helped piggy back from the last glory round) to backstab H1 as well. None of you had any respect for us when you decided to backstab us, so we are returning in kind your lack of respect. Quit the game or just get used to being ground to dust constantly.

-Von
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

I feel like I need to post here:

H6 ultimately fell due to the lack of loyalty in those who went to house 1 and eventually the lack of loyalty from so called allies in h19 (who i have a 20 minute taped conversation sent to me by an insider of them literally talking SO MUCH crap about everyone, good job Kreegor!) and h4 who both decided to join up with h1...(look where that got them as h19 is now being destroyed and h4 will not last long)..

In turn, I became absolutely furious and said some not so kind words to h4 and was thus banned from using any in game mail system, during a time that zanderTG said, and I agree, was one of the most important times for our house..once i was mail banned i had given up, deleting my castles and things in my villages besides one village which ID'd for 30 days..

the leadership transition was absolutely horrible, partially because I could not type to anyone and partially because we had a lack of leadership in the house unless i had directly asked someone to help.

Once a lot of people left to h1, (before i was mail banned) H6's fate been sealed and I had told everyone that if we had chosen to go to war, we would ultimately be defeated and completely destroyed as a house. I had for WEEKS asked everyone to stay calm about h1 and that we should not go to war, but ultimately we had no other choice due to their increase in strength.

i believe that a majority of this is my fault, due to my childish behavior, as I was house marshall however if i had a few more people that I could count on, we would have done a lot better. Xarren, Aussie and a few others were very instrumental in h6 lasting as long as it did after Mekano had left (who had a slew of followers and is still one of the best leaders this game has ever seen)..

TLDR: Had nothing to do with scotland, had eveyrthing to do with lack of leadership, communication, and allies that we thought we once had...
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

sorry for the double post, but I need to make some clarification

Would h6 lost if I had not been mail banned: YES, just not as fast
Would h6 been completely destroyed if I had not been mail banned: probably, just not as fast
Trolldad

Post by Trolldad »

RIP house 6.

People still play this?
3rd crown prince of world 5.

NIA

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”