World 5 News

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
rubba

Re: World 5 News

Post by rubba »

better red then dead :D and button <3
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

Sometimes, fighting wars that don't involve you directly aren't wars you need to be in... I've fought wars in the north. Scotland has essentially been a war zone for 246 days lmao. I burned thru faith, lost villages, took villages, been there done that.... back when villages didn't cost 9 million honor.

H3 is doing exactly what i said.... slowly crumbling.
Leaving its former members to pick a desolate corner of the map, to relocate and rebuild.... I'd assume most of them will be in Caithness lmfao.... far away from h19, h1, and h4.
CREED.

Post by CREED. »

House 19 just hides in interdict every day in Scotland. I bet it has been over a month for a bunch of them and they still in ID. How sad this game has become when players like that abuse the monk system. There needs to be a cap on how many days someone can sit in ID. Than a cool down time before they can go back in ID.
The Low King

Post by The Low King »

CREED. wrote:House 19 just hides in interdict every day in Scotland. I bet it has been over a month for a bunch of them and they still in ID. How sad this game has become when players like that abuse the monk system. There needs to be a cap on how many days someone can sit in ID. Than a cool down time before they can go back in ID.
Thats pretty much how every war ive ever seen works....
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

LOL @ secretpanfish.

So far all h19 have razed is in-active's probably bored to death with all the so called h19 warriors sitting under id in Scotland, before this we had 200 odd days of war in Scotland, our warriors have done so much war that even our worse active players are better than your elite.

I have had so far 120 odd attacks on my villages and none of them did anything,

Skitty67 nutty as squirrel poo
Mighty as a dwarf in a mech suit
H9 deserter-returned.

And i dont need charmap to say it either ʤ
AFluffyNinjax

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Secretpanfish, I've never met a group of players so up themselves as your group.

You dish out threats constantly, your "king" is an ego-maniac saying to me
"I COULD HAVE THE THRONE OF SCOTLAND IN A WEEK NURRDURR".
to others
"I JUST WANT TO TAKE KROGITH DOWN A PEG" *witchhunt*

Your house was impressive to me, holding out against the old H1 for so long, but clearly it's lost its edge, or at least brought in a bunch of inexperienced players.

Last night someone came at me with a bunch of attacks, failed miserably (for the second time) and I only just caught them trying to take an inactive village right beside me... Is this how you train your guys? To fight those that can't fight back and then throw 26+ days of ID on (which has happened).

The majority of your gains has been because of people who've jumped ship... Something your house has became famous for I believe, taking in people who surrender.

I look forward to watching you coast off the accomplishments of H1 some more.

♞AFluffyNinjax☪
☭BHW✄
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

H1 must be rubbing their hands in joy, h19 going after h9 and failing when they need glory not a losing war with a house that is out of the glory rounds.

In fact I bet every house in the glory rounds are loving the pointless war between h19 and h9.

at h9 we love it too
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Well you did manage to flip a h15 faction to take over kingship of Scotland I'll give you credit for that, as for war we are loving it why would we moan about it?
You lot should be aware that aside from one of h15 factions joining you your not making many gains, and H1 is gaining more ground under agreement than h19 is whilst being at war!

You talk of not being liked, I'm not in the game to be liked, although I do treat others as they treat me, I kept myself to myself despite your house moving into Scotland and then declaring war on us, I kept out of it then kreegor came and raided my parish. So what should I do I thought?

Well that is for you to find out, see you on the battlefield good sir!
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

London looks beautiful right now ;)

Tell tree-bor i dont give a * how much he raids my parishes they are already dead in the water as far as flags and gold go..
Kroaker

Post by Kroaker »

Just curious, but does anyone have any thoughts about the Scotland King changing houses so quickly after being elected? Just wondering what peoples thoughts where...???
Elevators smell different to a midget....think about THAT....

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”