The feeling of World 3

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Nizbelet

Re: The feeling of World 3

Post by Nizbelet »

DethBringer wrote:Nothing proves his point more then a h10 faction general mistaking one of your members names for an alt of his faction and then seeing a discussion about who's alt is who's unfold before they realized the mistake.
If you have a smoking gun like a mail thread, then submit a ticket to the mods for multi-accounting and give them the thread as your evidence.
nokia1980

Post by nokia1980 »

Well, ive been playing kingdoms for a couple of months now and was doing ok, till someone from house 12 muscled their way in one of the parishes im in and started to attack all the lower level players coz they wouldn't vote him in (why would they after being threatened with all of them being razed if they don't), and with his other house 12 players backing him up so he cannot be attacked.

Seems like house 12 likes to attack neutrals.

So out of frustration (coz theirs not a lot a player like me can do, im not in a hose or faction) now i feel like leaving world 3 and either finding a better world or just leaving the game completely.

Just a point of view as to why maybe world 3 is so inactive.
Robn8r

Post by Robn8r »

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?
Robn8r

Post by Robn8r »

Sir Emery wrote:Real grown answer robyn or whatever your name is?
Unfair deleting the post where you corrected spelling but heres how you pronounce my name:

Robn8r "Or better yet a Terminator, like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Try'n to play me out like as if my name was Sega.
But I ain't going out like no punk *. Get used to one style and you know I might switch It up up and around, then buck, buck you down. Put out your head then you wake up in the Dawn of the Dead.
I'm comin' to get ya, comin' to get ya Spittin' out lyrics homie I'll wet ya. I came to get down, I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around.

The song this is from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ5QLXTU ... r_embedded
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

Not really, the hunter has left the world to pursue a new start in W6. If the majority of the Irish alliance would have remained it would have been a year long war since both sides were almost evenly matched and to be honest, all we would have had to do to win quick was leave Wales and our holdings in England and just sack Scotland completely as we slowly moved people there.

It would have meant no attacking capabilities for the Scottish/English alliance as H12 would have been completely lacking the capability to actually launch a full attack force while we pushed in force on H2. Not an insult just a fact for H12 because they consisted of factions that were just rebuilding after a ton of civil wars and the war both with the Irish alliance and H2.

But ah yea... Enjoy Orange everything and let tyrants be known and all that sort of rubbish.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

England is not united since about 4 provinces are under irish control, and with the h17 conquer of SE England, h9 are being pushed back there (i.e. we are winning on that front)

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Yes 4, West Midlands, Wessex, South West England and South East England are not under the h12's alliance's control.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
T560

Post by T560 »

I wonder what this world will be like once the Irish are gone.
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

ThatSQLGuy wrote:I find it funny that everyone refers to the houses as being affiliated with a specific territory on the map as if that is really their heritage in the game. To me the names could be North American names with the countries: Canada/US/Mexico. The bottom line is you have people playing a game that ended up in houses. All this talk about a united England is a rather dull subject. How about a united group of allies that are working to smash another group of allies, all fighting to remain in each glory round. When every stops to think about how they can survive each glory round, they may realize they need to pick which surviving houses they are going to merge into, rather than I can no longer fight in this game and go to a different world.

sql
The thing is, it'll never work out that way. Especially now with the new war that has arisen.
I don't have one life, but many.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”