Land for Sale. NOT!

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Ozur

Re: Land for Sale. NOT!

Post by Ozur »

I get more annoyed by blank parishes than 1 villages one..

Althogh both give a stratic edge to ppl there :)
CrackedHead

Re: Land for Sale. NOT!

Post by CrackedHead »

World 2 is somewhat damaged comparing to all other worlds, basically because only the first opened counties have available village charters to buy ( I checked all other worlds and I can say that you can buy charters in every single opened county, no matter how many active players actually play there) ... right now I have a a parish in North Yorkshire that has no other village or charter in it, and its kinda difficult to develop it, because my village is the only one paying taxes and making donations for its development, at least I got some generous teammates to help me out with flag donations, but still... lets take a look at Cumbria - almost half of the parishes there are blank... I mean COME ON! Firefly, insert some charters in those deserted relatively new opened counties and bring some life there... how are the peaceful players supposed to get a village there without stepping in the toes of somebody ( I mean capture a village)? FORTKNOX. is right that this issue is resposible for the lack of balance on some occasions and I can comfirm it.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”