Whats new you say?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
JaxiTaxi

Re: Whats new you say?

Post by JaxiTaxi »

They took their counties back through an aggressive monking campaign. This is good for them, because rather than complaining about the use of monks in this game they're finally embracing them and monking like crazy. I applaud them for pulling it off.

That said, Button's use of the word "erase" was completely incorrect. We have not been erased from any of those counties.

This entire war is one sided. It is just us attacking, and the Scottish defending.
linted3

Post by linted3 »

I aslo appluad that they did succeed in monking us out...it was just that they really did not erase us like butt-ton-sore said
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

Hey Ireland, in debate circles, resorting to name-calling and personal attacks merely shows one of two things: either firstly you possess no real arguments to present hence you must resort to belittling, or secondly, you're just a *.

So for you guys, is it the former or the latter? Help me to understand you, is it lack of intelligence or lack of manners?
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Countering an ad hominem with another demonstrates you're cut from the same cloth, does it not?
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

I'm not emphasizing an ad hominem argument, I'm simply highlighting your lack of manners.
Animo.tw

Post by Animo.tw »

Here is an update to H6 being "erased" from Scotland

linted3

Post by linted3 »

thank you animo for that beautiful picture *sniffs* I love it! :D :lol: 8-)
linted3

Post by linted3 »

But_ton-TheSaurus wrote:Those H13/3 possessions belong to people who live in Scotland.

My point is that there are no H6 possessions. We erased their initial gains. Erased

Btw if you count them there are 4 house 13 possessions in that picture not 3
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

But_ton-TheSaurus wrote:Hey Ireland, in debate circles, resorting to name-calling and personal attacks merely shows one of two things: either firstly you possess no real arguments to present hence you must resort to belittling, or secondly, you're just a *.

So for you guys, is it the former or the latter? Help me to understand you, is it lack of intelligence or lack of manners?

Dont worry about me, button, im just an *
linted3

Post by linted3 »

I thought I was the * :roll: :twisted:

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”