Whats new you say?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Flammengeist

Re: Whats new you say?

Post by Flammengeist »

*posting the Pope of Rome again*
Ethologist-amateur, liar, delicate troll.
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

Put up a "good fight?"

A "good fight."

"Good fight."

lol

This coming from the House who takes an inactive village and IDs it for 24/7/365...

Good fight, lol

Interdiction kings is more like what you are. If we could actually fight you, you'd be dead in a week.
linted3

Post by linted3 »

well jaxi said real fight not good fight...H7 is not able to fight good no matter what
ButtonTheSaurus

Now that comment is either ridiculous propaganda or simple ignorance. We've razed dozens of Irish villages over the past few days...all the ones you forgot to ID.

At any rate, of course you're going to employ empty rhetoric in an attempt to discredit our prowess--which merely denotes your Junior High level maturity.

For the sake of credibility, please try to find better material to use against us.
linted3

Post by linted3 »

what butt_ton_sore meant to say was that they have great prowess at razing people who have let their ID wear off because they have moved to W6
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

I'm sorry, are you taking issue with the interdiction ability, or with our use of it? If the former, I suggest you take it up with the game developer and ask them to please provide another means to countering interdiction if you're unable to defend against it currently. If the latter, then I would have to agree. If we did not use interdiction then that might actually balance out the fight a bit more! Either way, you might want lead by example first and drop your own interdictions in Wales. You should have had ample time build those villages up, yes? Although, we really have no issue with them being there.
ButtonTheSaurus

I have an issue with you using interdiction and calling it war, especially when you possess the misguided gumption to accuse us of not fighting.

I went without interdiction during the entire Scottish Civil War, hence I'm very experienced fighting and defending without ID.

Furthermore, point of fact, I'm one of the majority of players who play this game who believe ID needs nerfing, to the extent that I have posted on the feedback forum and have formally petitioned SK to do so.

Your entire invasion into Scotland epitomizes the currently flawed nature of the game. It's not combat. It's not conquest. It's merely a collection of transients wandering into a place and waving a magic wand that overcomes natural votes in the most unrealistic fashion.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

I did not accuse you of not fighting, I accused you of not putting up a real fight. Our tactics are no different than those used against House 1, yet they managed deal with them just fine. Furthermore, our tactics are no different from the ones you're allowed to use against us, yet you do not utilize them to the same extent as we do. Until interdiction is nerfed we will not handicap ourselves by playing without it, or with less of it. We use the tools provided to us. If you do not like them, then well... that's just too bad I suppose!

At the end of the day - whether you agree with our methods or not - we break no rules, use the same mechanics that everyone else has access to, and are still winning this war.
ButtonTheSaurus

Indeed, no one disputes that you are the interdiction/monking kings, it simply makes for a boring non-combat game...
ButtonTheSaurus

And also, the conflict will soon begin turning against you.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”