Whats new you say?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
LuCkY7s07

Whats new you say?

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

Congrats to h6 on another DOMINANT performance...

Seems now the only war is with that butt_is_soreus guy...LOL at trying to backhand a whole house while negotiating peace only to get caught trying to get our allies to help you LOLOL..Youre a real fine chap...hahahhahahahh
Flammengeist

Re: Whats new you say?

Post by Flammengeist »

:P
Ethologist-amateur, liar, delicate troll.
ButtonTheSaurus

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

When we initially began discussions, the pre-eminent concept discussed was safeguarding our world to maintain competitive balance; an issue now only highlighted to a further extreme due to World 6 opening--an occurrence which could destroy the competitve balance in existing worlds.

At any rate, the concepts that we had discussed were that we wouldn't fight in each other's territories (Scotland, Ireland, Wales), but would leave England open for warfare for our aggressive members who wanted a combat zone. Hence, taking those concepts to heart, I talked to the English about fighting there.

That's all it is. Not some machiavellian scheme.

When Ireland negotiates, it gets entirely lost in the details of individual trees and totally loses sight of the forest. That is completely clear from yesterday's events.

Your leadership claims to want competition, and claims to want Scotland and England to grow and to develop in order to grow up to be challenges--all this in a desire to avoid a repeat of world 2, yet your actions really betray that sentiment. You won't permit the non-Irish peoples to talk to each other and organize each other. Instead you knee-* to prevent a decent fight from developing. In regards to allowing for a competitive game, your foreign policy is either unfocused or disingenuous.

You say you want competition, yet you wish to remove the very people who exist who can provide or organize that competition. Come on, do you really believe Scotland would hand over it's leader just because you want to divide us?

But whatever, at this point in time you've become even more of a tyrant than H1 ever was. H1 controlled it's own territory but never possessed the hubris to dictate to other sovereign nations. You do dictate, however.

Even to the extent that you completely abuse the game by bringing an outside RL concept and misapplying it here to this game. Ireland labeling me a "war criminal" and that I should be put on trial for war crimes is a heinous allusion to * Germany, the holocaust and the Nuremburg trials. The connotations to that verbiage are horrific and should not be used so lightly. It's an abuse of this game and even more an uncalled for abuse of an individual player. This comparison is offensive in the highest degree, and entirely inappropriate for our game. I think I am well within the rights of common decency to demand an apology from Ireland for introducing that imagery into this game. Any further discourse to this effect and I will submit a ticket to Firefly.

As to the nature of H6 diplomacy, it is a moving target that is entirely one-sided without showing respect to the persons it's talking to. It can be summed up in the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpE_xMRiCLE

I think people have forgotten that this is a game, and that we, the players, need to care-take it in such a fashion as to promote both competition and enjoyment.

Regards,
Button
King of Scotland
Marshal of H7
...Alleged War Criminal
LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

You were trying to steal our allies man..Youre just a douche who screwed up big time. Now youre head will be served on a platter. If anyone is to blame for the war, its you.
ButtonTheSaurus

Whatever. Tyrant. We will not submit to your oppression.
ButtonTheSaurus

You didn't offer reasonable terms for peace, you dictated demands for slavery.

Yeah, you want everyone to be your pet "ally" so that we all sit around and play farmville while you rule unopposed.
House of Baskeville

Post by House of Baskeville »

LuCkY7s07

Post by LuCkY7s07 »

lol..im the tyrant yet your house doesnt allow people to own parishes..LOL
Flammengeist

Post by Flammengeist »

See the thread below (by the time I finish writing the post - above) for comments concerning the attitude of h7 towards parishes.
Ethologist-amateur, liar, delicate troll.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Your diction is gilded, Button. To try to placate us with promises of ceasefire while cogitating methods of bringing us down is to hold a double standard. It is clear that words are you weapons, but words will not raze us out of your lands.

If you spent as much time teaching your followers how to attack and defend properly as you do writing these diatribes, you might actually put up a real fight.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”