Edwards W6 Journal (Ireland)

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
EdwardsofAvil

Edwards W6 Journal (Ireland)

Post by EdwardsofAvil »

Day 1 Started early this morning, and I'm excited to be starting on the same page as everyone else.

It didn't take long... within hours the Dublin forums were already trying to elect kings and chop up smaller bits. They throw up past glories as if it's a qualification. Why is it leaders never want to lead they just * and moan and no WORK FOR IT. Anyways I'm not very excited about the lot of em' but we'll see where it goes. I tried to explain but apparently it's a foreign concept anymore.

Seems to me the best way is to start by building small factions in different areas then as we all get to know each other elect from there, but what do I know...

I made a post in my county forum:
(about recruiting factions)

Too many people electing themselves and trying to gobble up all the active players without a word of their intent.

I'm simple.

If you want to walk quietly, but carry a big stick
If you want to be a protector of the weak and a champion of lost causes
If you want to call propaganda for what it is no matter who speaks it
If you want to ally yourself with Justice and combat evil no-matter the color or title then talk to me, because we've got work to do while the rest of the world sqabbles over "power"
I'd rather keep this faction small and with active players only. We will set up a system of Leige lords and vassals, you will allways have reinforcements from you LL and you should support your vassals likewise.

Because sooner or later war will come, and evil will consume the world into stagnation like the other 5 worlds.
linted3

Re: Edwards W6 Journal (Ireland)

Post by linted3 »

yes....and I will be incharge :lol:
delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

Me and many friends of W1 join in Scotland to make very powerful house but will do so by making friends and not forcingly, if interested in knowing more message me ingame.

Delta2k17
- Thanks
EdwardsofAvil

Post by EdwardsofAvil »

BloodLion wrote:So is this a call to arms against super powerful houses? Should this world become like the U.N. and delegate everything? Either condemning or approving of certain issues and wars?

What I've got in mind is much more early American minutemen.
The U.N. is in competition with the french to see who can retreat the fastest... grumble grumble grumble... The U.N. is THE greatest threat to developing counties sovereignty.

I'm going to wait a bit, but I've had quite a bit of interest in this type of faction. I want to get other's opinions but I'd like to name the faction, "Sons of Liberty"
EdwardsofAvil

Post by EdwardsofAvil »

Day 2 is drawing to an end. I'm starting to think Ireland is too big for peace to work. It seems W6 is full of power hungry failures from other worlds that only seek to dominate. There is some hope, the forums are full of talk, which is good. Most people desire peace but it's also filled with the same power hungry failures that only want to confuse and cause trouble.

My parish was raided for gold today by someone who no doubt reads the forums and doesn't like my ideas of peace and mutual defense. I scouted him and sent out some mail. I'm already having to swap tech to be more defensive. I also heard that another player a few Parish's over is already threatening people for votes. He's already an Alderman which mean's he's carded like crazy. I've spent a few cards but it boggles my mine to think how much money he spent on them. I feel cards are like paying off the developers to allow you to cheat. He's got such a head start on the others he could be King if Ireland doesn't unite.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

EdwardsofAvil wrote:I feel cards are like paying off the developers to allow you to cheat.

No the cards are paying for the development, maintenance, and administrative costs that we incur in providing you and your fellow players with this wonderful totally free game and service which you evidently seem to enjoy a great deal. For those players who would like to support it, we do allow them to make financial contributions and in exchange we provide them with in game currency to use as they wish to enhance their gameplay experience.

Did I mention the game was totally free and that you can play as much as you want, as long as you want while still experiencing all of the game's content?
He's got such a head start on the others he could be King if Ireland doesn't unite.
I think you hit the nail on the head. :) There are no cards that will make you friends or sway opinions and no man is an island.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”